Remember that jerk that listed that and said that he wasnt going to sell it, well some1 bid on it
http://cgi.ebay.com/1952-Gibson-Les-Paul_W0QQitemZ160246683389QQihZ006QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT: read item discription.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
and he's legally obliged to give it to them
Either way, someones gonna get banned from eBay, whether it be buyer for not paying or selling for not selling
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by MetalMusicianAl
so why did he post it on ebay if he doesn't want to sell it?

He's an asshole. Fortunately, a dick head came by and bid on it. Now he's fucked.
On the other hand, the bidder is also legaly obliged to pay 100.000$ for this guitar... if I'm not mistaken
Quote by Red Fungus
On the other hand, the bidder is also legaly obliged to pay 100.000$ for this guitar... if I'm not mistaken

Yes, he is.
Could be a good move
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Well, theres 100,000 dollars in it for him.

I'm sure all this isn't gonna work out though.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
lol someone link it to 4chan and give them epic lulz

They don't deserve it.
Quote by Mudmen190
He's an asshole. Fortunately, a dick head came by and bid on it. Now he's fucked.

no hes not ****ed. first of all yes ebay has a 'contract.' however this happens all the time and the seller can refuse to sell. also he still has the option up to the auction close to end it by saying the item is no longer available. none the less i hope this guy saws his fingers off on the left hand so he cant be such a a-hole.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Well wait, he says the guitar is not for sale, does that mean he still has to sell it? Im saying this as a comparison to things like "sold as-is"

If so, the buyer is ****ed.
Haha, I posted this in a different thread, but I didn't think anyone would actually buy it from him!
I love JUSTICE!
Wow what a ****er

You do know that if the bidder pays he will just go and say that it was stolen, and cancel the auction, but its still awesome that someone bid on it...

I gotta wonder why you would post that on ebay. Like at least put it at some unattainable number like 10 million or something. Someone might pay 100G's for a 52 LP, ya never know (tho i personally hate the things)
Maybe the bidder is a really rich guy with nothing else better to do and see the guy give up his guitar xD
/CENTER]
well if he gets 100G from this, why is everyone like "hah! that showed him!"? He can go and buy another...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
lol someone link it to 4chan and give them epic lulz

Why don't you do it`?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I'd rather have 100 k than a guitar if I'm honest.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau