So next school year is going to completely suck. My best friend leaves for the army on Wendsday and my other best friend is going to Ball State, he leaves in late July\Early August. I cannot even express what I'm feeling about my good friend leaving in 3 days now. I get to go up with him to see him get sworn in and then I'll see him at Christmas...he's going in as a councilor so the chance of him going to war is incredibly small, but still possible.

/end depression rant

So pit, do you have anyone close to you that is leaving this summer?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Yeah, my best friend's off to Uni abroad. Things are gonna be different...
I'm used to people moving around though, I move quite a bit myself so I try not to get too attatched.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Loads of mates are moving around the country, but its only a few hour drive to get to them, so im cool!
my best friends are all gonna stay with me yay, but my bro's best friend whose also my friend left to iraq a couple of weeks ago =(. we've talked to him and he said he'd slap us in the mouth if we complained about heat lol
too many
most ill probably never be able to see again too...
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by AceOfBlades
You needn't worry about being lonely, you can always talk to yourself

/is a bad person

Or better yet, play with yourself

/me being asshole
Yes. One of my best friends just left last week for Birmingham. What makes it worse is she doesn't want to go, and is trying to persuade her parents to let her come back. I'm not getting my hopes up that it will happen though. It's really hard on everyone at the moment. She's coming back up for holidays and stuff but I keep getting the feeling that it's not going to be the same.

/end depression rant too
Some good friends off mine are leaving for college at the end of the summer. We'll make the most out of it though, we're making an internet series to help with my friend resume, he's going for film production.
No..... i would die if any of them disappeared for a long time......

/being honest

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
After the summer ill be leaving all my friends for uni, go figure. Ill still be with one of my best friends but ill be leaving so many.

Oh and my gf is moving in 2 weeks time, and its exams now so we cant see each other now so we'll probably see each other very rarely if at all again.
I left all my friends when I went to University in another province (I'm from Quebec, and I attend University of Ottawa) and every summer, I leave my friends from Ottawa to come back to see my family in Quebec. Sad.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
A friend of mine that I've known since I was 7 years old is going away to a Uni far away from me.
Last year, my 2 best friends moved to north carolina. (they were brothers)

After this summer I'll only have 2 good friends left here.
Well they're not moving away, but most of my good mates are goin to different colleges, which sucks, but my bestest mate's goin to same college, but doin b-tech not a level so yeah.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by Lorenp
Yes. One of my best friends just left last week for Birmingham. What makes it worse is she doesn't want to go, and is trying to persuade her parents to let her come back. I'm not getting my hopes up that it will happen though. It's really hard on everyone at the moment. She's coming back up for holidays and stuff but I keep getting the feeling that it's not going to be the same.

/end depression rant too

I'll take care of her

I don't have any friends moving away...
My best friend of 15 years is going to a different school but he lives down the road and I have other friends.
You're in Carmel, IN?

Awesome, I'm in Peru. You should head this way and come jam with some friends and myself over the summer.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Yeah,my girlfriend is moving 50 miles south,so it's going to be even harder to see her for a few months (I'm moving to be closer to her,I really do love her),I'm leaving college,so will barely see friends.
Really,I'm the one leaving.
So to speak....I can only see one of my friends on the weekends now because she has summer school and work now

It sucks, I'm always at her house, and now I have to go to other houses........I dont want to go to other houses......

/whining

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm confused. What is this 'Friends' word?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
One of my best friends is moving to Salem, and I've known him since 6th grade.
But hes not moving 'till August
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Jun 8, 2008,
I'm leaving everyone this fall to go to college (about three hours away) and my best friend is moving to California around the same time.

It's weird though because I'm not really sad or anything. I only have three "real" friends here, and things have kinda gone sour with a couple of them so it's not like it used to be at all. It's like I won't really miss them as much as I'll miss what our friendship(s) could've been if we'd just put more into it. I'm exited as hell to just leave everything behind and start over in a new town, but right now it just feels like I'll be leaving a lot undone. Hopefully this summer I can get things straightened out.

/another depression rant
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

My girlfriend is going to Uni in Durham after the summer. I live in the South East, so there isn't really anywhere in England further away .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK