so i know schecter is made by esp but. i hear alot of different things of whcih guitar is better quality/ my dad owns 2 schecters and says they are better than his $1000 gibson. btw he only paid about 500 for his one schecter and the ohter was 700. but hasnt played an esp he is to stuck on schecter. now when i ask ppl i hear that esp is good then i hear schecter is better. its like a back and forth thing. i nwat your guys opinion. which do you think its better. let me give an example if i spend 600 on an esp and 600 on a schecter which one will be better in your opinion
The 600 dollar Schecter would be better, I think, cause ESP's LTD models, the really good ones, cost abou 800+-.
Wish I had a Dad who had guitars...wish I had a Dad that actually payed any sought of attention to my search for a Schecter...

I think the Schecter will be better. It will be more interesting. Not necessarily better qaulity or build, but in that price range, its hit and miss whether you find an awesome guitar or not. There about the same in fact. But I would prefer to buy a Schecter for sure.
LTD guitars are the same as Schecter guitars. All they do is change the headstock around. The guitars are made in the same factory.
schecter is not made by esp
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by Tonoloc
so i know schecter is made by esp but.

Quote by ThatGuy177
LTD guitars are the same as Schecter guitars. All they do is change the headstock around. The guitars are made in the same factory.

Wrong. There used to be a question on Schecter's FAQ on their website..

Q: Is Schecter affilliated with ESP?

A: F*** no!!!!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

Tis true...I seen it with both eyes...
Most people who prefer Schecters over ESPs are Schecter fanboys who've never even played an ESP.
Most of those are made in the same plants though. I'd skip them all. Those Korean factory guitars will never be as good in quality or QC as a MIJ that was built in a shop.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Most people who prefer Schecters over ESPs are Schecter fanboys who've never even played an ESP.

What about the other way?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Schecter > ESP's IMO

The Hellraiser series is absolutely beautiful.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I'm just gonna say it...

I think Schecters are the ugliest guitars I've ever seen. Big broad neck, ugly body shape, ugly ass finish. Can't help you much on the sound part though...

I'd go with ESP

/Equips flameshield
Last edited by babyboo666 at Jun 8, 2008,
Schecters and ESPs are very different feeling. Just buy whichever one you want.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

This man speaks the truth
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Kai07
Schecter > ESP's IMO

The Hellraiser series is absolutely beautiful.

Yes, they are. I love the finish that the BCH ones come with, and the new white ones as well.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.