Page 1 of 2
Anyone who spends that much on that guitar is a fool.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Teehee!

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
There's another thread about that 100.000 dollar guitar "sale"
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by sunnysayshi
Heh?

I can't take it anymore, go read the item description on the link he posted and report back to us.
that dude on the ebay page is full of bull****... he says its his guitar and he's never going to sell it but he has a page for it on ebay... what an idiot.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
that dude on the ebay page is full of bull****... he says its his guitar and he's never going to sell it but he has a page for it on ebay... what an idiot.

You obviously don't get the point.
Regardless, even if somebody did "buy" it, there's nothing making him ship it. His eBay account will get a slap on the wrist, but whatever.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
"This is a 1952 Gibson Les Paul .It is my guitar. It will always be my guitar. It is not for sale. Your money is worth nothing, people, wake up! You lazy ,skepticle bstrds , trying to make big money on fast turn arounds can all eat sht and die!. Get a job! There are people that will work their whole life away, just to try to acquire an instrument like this, and I get to play it everyday. Doesn't seem fair,does it. The only way you will ever see this guitar, is to buy a ticket, like everyone else, and watch me wear the frets off it. Or , you can hire me for a night( I'm a sideman, currently working with 6 bands) You see, I work for a living , I make my money with my hands. I'm playing it right now, while your reading this. I will leave this for my grandkids, along with my guns, which like this guitar ,they'll have to pry from my cold, dead, fingers. pick on"

That's priceless .
I really hope that les paul link that was posted was not the one you bid on.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Was that the one you bid on? Aha you got owned
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Nothing at all. Give it to me.

>.>

<.<

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
A Tenner
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Arrived+Dparted

He's a rich prick....
He just wants to let everybody known he has got a 1952 Les Paul.
woohoo... we are all very proud
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Actually, if someone pays up and he doesn't ship it, the buyer could take him to court and would most likely win because you have to agree to ebays terms of sale which means you agree to ship what you sell. So lets say someone paid for it but the guy didn't want to ship it so he offered to refund the buyers money. If the buyer were to say he didn't want his money back but instead wanted his guitar and took it to court I'm pretty sure the buyer would win.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Actually, if someone pays up and he doesn't ship it, the buyer could take him to court and would most likely win because you have to agree to ebays terms of sale which means you agree to ship what you sell. So lets say someone paid for it but the guy didn't want to ship it so he offered to refund the buyers money. If the buyer were to say he didn't want his money back but instead wanted his guitar and took it to court I'm pretty sure the buyer would win.

Not when the desciption says it is not for sale. Then any court would just tell the buyer to GTFO.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
Not when the desciption says it is not for sale. Then any court would just tell the buyer to GTFO.

+1 You should always read the description.
Page 1 of 2