Hey dudes, I wanna start making my own pedal board instead of buying one, because they're like $150+ . Does anyone have like a pic they could host on www.imageshack.us for me that would show me what supplies I would need? And how to construct it? Thanks guys, Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I think you're overcomplicating things, considering that last time I checked, you only had one pedal. Find a piece of wood, cut it to size, velcro pedals on, done.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
I think you're overcomplicating things, considering that last time I checked, you only had one pedal. Find a piece of wood, cut it to size, velcro pedals on, done.

I have accumulated enough cash and figured out my budget and decided I'm buying the effects I've wanted very soon.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

anyone with half a bain could figure out how to build a board with velcro and make it fancy enough

failing that, twostring made a great tutorial
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
i do its really pretty good
since its cheap you have to take care of it a little more, but i run all of my pedals on it which is a lot, and its held up great
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
ok, buy a plank of cheapwood or ply wood, cut it to fit all your pedals in the configuration you want, put velcro where the pedals will go, then use searchbar
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
anyone with half a bain could figure out how to build a board with velcro and make it fancy enough

failing that, twostring made a great tutorial

Sweet info bro.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526920

There's twostring's tutorial thread.

Now you just have to put it to use.

I personally made the pedalboard case without the lid.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
You can do what I did...walk by a dumpster near the end of the month, find a piece of cheap discarded shelf or cabinet, and screw a one or two inch strip of wod at a right angle on one of the longer edges. Add velcro, or ruberized matting, a power strip, and as many rubber bands, staples, pieces of tape, and nails that it takes to hold it together.
I'm going to build Twostrings plank board, looks really easy and cheap. Thank you SSL I searched for it and couldn't find it.

Anytime.

Mine was easy as well. It took maybe 2 hours, including running to the Lowe's to pick up the necessary supplies.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.