Hey all, Im looking to buy a multi effects pedal but dont know what one to buy.
Im using a MG30DFX and Epiphone les paul custom, dont have any pedals at all apart from a ProCo rat 2 whitch i dont use.
I just like to play along to songs at home, so i dont want anything to expensive, but i want a good quility one.
I play stuff like, Blink 182, sum41, Muse(so one with good fuzz =]), avenged sevenfold, slipknot, my chemical romance, queen and a few more.
Any advice at all would be nice.

Thank you.
Richard.
I'd much rather have a bunch of individual pedals. What effects do you really want? If you just get the ones you need in individual stompboxes, it'll be a lot better. If you want fuzz, I recommend the Earthquaker Hoof.
Depends on what your budget is...

I'm really satisfied with my BOSS GT-8 (though I want a GT-10).
Quote by scottishmob

This is a site for musicians and you're all crying about the sad state of rock? Fuck that. I'm going to practice more and take over radio. I advise you all to do the same.
IMHO..korg ax1500g should work for you..its idiot proof as well..working on Boss multieffects pedal could be a bit hard if you're not the manual-reading-type..In MY own opinion its Korg > Boss > POD > DIgitech..not sure bout u guys though.. =/
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

American Fender Deluxe 70's Vintage

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

Jim Dunlop Classic Crybaby

Peavey Amp (house)/Marshall MG15dfx (school)
Quote by Blood_Viper
But the Digitech RP500 dont have any fuzz effects

uumm...i'm looking at my X-Edit software for my Digitech right now and fuzz is buried in the Distortion preset. It's simply called 'Fuzzy'. It is there with about 12 other effects including Tubescreamer, 808, Guy OD, MX Disty, Grunge, Death, Gonk, Big MP, etc.

Not a Pod user/expert there are folks on here that have them and love them.
uh use the money and the amp money from the mg for a new amp!
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Try Toneworks AX3000G. Its so cheap and has a nice tone for its price. Well if you're looking for a better one. Try Boss ME-50, DigiTech GNX 4, Vox Tonelab LE, Line 6 Floor POD Plus. They're great which you expect for their prices.