i play electric guitar. to me, it doesn't sound any different from the acoustic. IS there a difference? what is it.
...what? There's tons of differences.

1) Amps. They let you get louder.
2) Pickups. They change your tone. You can switch your pickup selector to change your tone.
3) Effects. Distortion, Wah, Delay, and others. You can buy effects pedals to also change your tone or do different things to your sound.

There's more, but you obviously haven't spent half a second figuring out the difference for yourself. If you did, you wouldn't have posted this topic.
Quote by -Blue-
Yeah, seriously, take your address off there. Do you want a random internet stalker coming to your house?

I lol'd at the thought....

But yeah take that down. Internet is not a safe place lol.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by xConverge

Lol classic.

Send him a pizza with pineapples on top.

EDIT: Also to OP. Where do you think you're getting your electricity from? lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Lol classic.

Send him a pizza with pineapples on top.

i got as far as the ordering screen on dominoes when i realised it was just a 12 year old girl, so i had a sudden moral surge
¬_¬
Quote by xConverge
i got as far as the ordering screen on dominoes when i realised it was just a 12 year old girl, so i had a sudden moral surge
¬_¬

Screw that I don't have morals lol I'll do it. Also OP you should take down all the personal info on your profile lol. Such as your school for example...
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: