My parents got me this guitar for christmas 2 years ago. It's a Fender acoustic. Any idea?

Quote by Pinto111
Well thank you for your contributions to this discussion. I'm glad you kept it intelligent

,___,
[O.o] - O rly?
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬] - ya rly.
/)__)
-"--"-
It should say on that piece of paper on the inside.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
i never thought to look on that paper *runs upstairs into bedroom*

*comes back panting* Its... a... DG-8S. I love this guitar. It is the first guitar i ever owned. Fender ftw
Quote by Pinto111
Well thank you for your contributions to this discussion. I'm glad you kept it intelligent

,___,
[O.o] - O rly?
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬] - ya rly.
/)__)
-"--"-
i'm not sure if it's a DG-8S.. the bridge seems different from that model.. i'm thinking it's a Fender CD-60 dreadnaught acoustic guitar.. check this link and compare your guitar..
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-CD60-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=513903
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
the bridge does look a little different. but on the sticker it says DG-8S. and the CD-60 doesn't come in the tan color. only the mahagony
Quote by Pinto111

,___,
[O.o] - O rly?
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬] - ya rly.
/)__)
-"--"-
is that so.. then maybe i'm wrong.. sorry.. the CD-60 also comes in a natural color, which i suspected was close to yours.. if DG-8S is on the paper.. then it must be it.. good work..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R