Alright I'm realy new to playing guitars, and I was wondering if it was possible to change the bridge on a Metal Master Warlock
Yes. You can replace the bridge on pretty well any guitar, with varying degrees of difficulty.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Uh, I'm not sure what kind of bridge is stock on that guitar. However, problems would most likely occur if:

1) The stock bridge is a FR style that has a routing beneath it. If you wanted to put in a non-floating bridge, you could run into problems as there is already wood routed from the body.

2) The opposite. If you wanted to install a floating bridge, and the stock was something like a string through, you may have to rout it yourself or have someone else do it.
Er...Google Floyd Rose bridges for floating, and just think of something like a Les Paul bridge for non-floating.
i wouldn't bother changing a bridge if i didn't know what the difference was between them
Quote by Ghold125
i wouldn't bother changing a bridge if i didn't know what the difference was between them

+1
Also, wait until you have played more so that you know what you like/dislike in guitars before you start customizing them.
The metal master has the adjustable wraparound style bridge. So any kind of wammy would need serious routing done to fit one. The wammy and routing would exceed the cost of the guitar. And would need 2 more holes drilled and sleeves pressed in if you wanted a TOM bridge and the existing sleeves would need to be relocated. Its a bottom end priced BC rich not really a good investment to sink a bunch of money into. There are way better guitars to be had for this money.
Quote by Darth Suidar
Alright I'm realy new to playing guitars, and I was wondering if it was possible to change the bridge on a Metal Master Warlock

Not that I'm against customizing guitars, but I can't imagine someone being new to the guitar and wanting to replace the bridge... What's wrong with it?

Is your bridge like this one? :

Thats the guitar I looked up. Not sure why he wants to get rid of it its alot better than the nonadjustable LP junior bridge. Not much else would fit without mods. Im guessing he wants a wammy now.