Does anyone know of any picks, with the same shape as this pick, that isn't from Ibanez?

Lately I've found out that I really like these picks, but Ibanez ain't no big pick manufacturer, so I wondered from where they had taken the shape
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
JAZZ III picks are very similar to those i dont use any thing other than JAZZ IIIs and they are THE BEST. btw those paul gilbert ones are probaly veryy good too because they are almost liek jazz IIIs and PG is my favourite guitarist.

btw JAZZ IIIs are by Jim Dunlop.
Quote by TheRstar
JAZZ III picks are very similar to those i dont use any thing other than JAZZ IIIs and they are THE BEST. btw those paul gilbert ones are probaly veryy good too because they are almost liek jazz IIIs and PG is my favourite guitarist.

btw JAZZ IIIs are by Jim Dunlop.

I know. I normally use Jazz III.
But I like these better. They have a nicer feel to them (atleast for me).
And I like them better for rythm too.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
^ i support above, Jazz IIIs are the best pick ive found and now im addicted, they are pretty much exactly that shape and to me are an optimum thickness and size
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
lmao when i first took up jazz IIIs i was whoa man thesea re wayyy too thick.. (1.38 mm) and now i wont use ANYTHING (except maybe the PG ones you showed above ) else but Jazz IIIs, it makes you play faster too.
i actually really like the giant triangle picks but i lost all of them, i think they were like 0.63 mm or something
i tried the L3, was too flimsy. but yea those are pretty similar to PGs picks.
Quote by TheRstar
i tried the L3, was too flimsy. but yea those are pretty similar to PGs picks.

You'll want to try the H3, the purple one. It's 1.14mm, great pick.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
naw i am sticking with my Jazz IIIs =D, not saying its not a good pick, but the Jazz IIIs are a part of me now