Page 1 of 3
'Kay, anyone who stalks me will know I hate my neighbours anyway.

They are on their last chance.

I don't care if this sounds petty, but my blood is ****ing boiling with rage right now. I'm not going to bother going into it, but words cannot describe my fury.

I want to go outside right now, pick up that ****ty disposable barbeque and pour red hot ash all over the ugly bitches face. I want to rip the mirrors off that BMW and shove them down the fat, arrogant, bald tosser's throat. I want to feed that spoilt little brat to the rottweiler down the street. I want to burn the ****ing house down with them all trapped inside.

The point of this thread is... I really don't know.

Talk about how your neighbours are douchebags if you want. I just needed to write a lot of curse words on an internet forum. I do feel quite a lot better for it.
Quote by Vermintide

I don't care if this sounds petty, but my blood is ****ing boiling with rage right now. I'm not going to bother going into it, but words cannot describe my fury.

I want to go outside right now, pick up that ****ty disposable barbeque and pour red hot ash all over the ugly bitches face. I want to rip the mirrors off that BMW and shove them down the fat, arrogant, bald tosser's throat. I want to feed that spoilt little brat to the rottweiler down the street. I want to burn the ****ing house down with them all trapped inside.

The point of this thread is... I really don't know.

Talk about how your neighbours are douchebags if you want. I just needed to write a lot of curse words on an internet forum. I do feel quite a lot better for it.

It's true, he hates his neighbors.
/stalker

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
My neighbors greet me and smile at me asking how my day is all the time... ****ing douchebags...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
do it
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
What have they done?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I have been kind of slacking off on my stalking duties lately, what exactly did they do this time?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
My neighbors on one side suck but they are in Turkey half the year anyway. The ones on the other side are cool.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Poop on their bed while they're sleeping.

They'll never know...

fixed.
two and a half men.
My next door neighbour stood there while a heron swooped in and ate one of our fishies D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
What'd your neighbors do?

My old neighbor used to trim her grass with hedge trimmers or whatever those huge scissor things are.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Hmm. Thats nice.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
my neighbours have 4 kids that dont stop screaming and leaning over the fence to talk to us no matter what the time.. and their dogs dont stop going on..

on the other side i have an old lady from kenya who revs the nuts off her car whenever she goes anywere... shes half the size of me and im 5 ft 6
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
what did they do, if it's really that bad then I will help add more evil ways of torture to your plot
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My next door neighbour stood there while a heron swooped in and ate one of our fishies D:

Because we're all on the lookout for renegade herons at any given moment
Quote by Ringtone

My old neighbor used to trim her grass with hedge trimmers or whatever those huge scissor things are.

That's awesome.

My neighbours vacuum in the middle of the night. (I can hear it because the houses are attached and share a wall)
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
Quote by Ringtone

She must have had quite a lot of grass...
go on tell us why
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Yes... heron...

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Vermintide

dude, maybe you should just chill and rent a movie.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Because we're all on the lookout for renegade herons at any given moment

He saw it. After it'd flown across the road to another house he came and knocked on the door and told us.

Quote by Kensai
Yes... heron...

<.<

>.>

?????

I'd have done it better but I haven't installed photoshop yet D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by Sabu
My neighbors on one side suck but they are in Turkey half the year anyway. The ones on the other side are cool.

Proof that they suck, They support the turkish economy

/reasonable racism
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Mine play some damn techno every friday and saturday night. And loud too.
They even have a baby, which I suppose needs sleep.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
all my neighbours have been noisy arseholes.
not literally, noisy arseholes.
but you know.
my neighbors who moved out were cokeheads and played their music loud at night for parties but fortunately my music was equally loud so i didn't hear them. But my landlord sucks, I had this nice charcoal grill or whatever and it was getting up there in age but I had one more summer out of it i bet and she threw it away. That grill made the best steaks
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
we didn't mean to run over your dog come have a cup of tea

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

My neighbours play portugese dance and techno in the early hours of the morning, im talking 1-4am. Theyare like vampires, they rest all day, and annoy me all night
Page 1 of 3