does anyone else find it funny that he has the worst signature guitar ever?
a white iceman with an Egde III bridge, meanwhile Herman Ri gets special "kung-fu" grip on the upper horn, edge zero bridge, a nice paintjob and all that jazz
Usually, the deal with a signature gutar is that the artist kind of, well, chooses what they want it to be. Besides, he doesn't have the "worse signature guitar ever"

This guy does
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I find it funny how much lower quality his is in comparison with Herman Li. Shame, could've been quite cool.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
theres a lot worse sigs then the Totmas iceman, but i do find it stupid that it has an edge III and 1 volume and 1 pup.
Compared to Herman Li's and alot of the other Ibanez sigs, especially the Noodles ones, it is a bit lacking. Herman has his own custom pickups, a very nice flame top, a cool grip, and a new (custom?) trem. And Sam's looks like a mid-priced regular Ibanez you could buy for $700 or so. Which sucks a bit.
Quote by Octtwe88
Whats wrong with an Iceman?
What's right with them?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Wylde14
does anyone else find it funny that he has the worst signature guitar ever?
a white iceman with an Egde III bridge, meanwhile Herman Ri gets special "kung-fu" grip on the upper horn, edge zero bridge, a nice paintjob and all that jazz

Great, an Edge III! As if Sam's guitar didn't go out of tune enough during concerts!
Quote by MrFlibble
What's right with them?

Everything, except the lower horn.

it looks like a penis.....

see what i did there? horn? penis?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by qotsa1998
Compared to Herman Li's and alot of the other Ibanez sigs, especially the Noodles ones, it is a bit lacking. Herman has his own custom pickups, a very nice flame top, a cool grip, and a new (custom?) trem. And Sam's looks like a mid-priced regular Ibanez you could buy for $700 or so. Which sucks a bit.

its not a custom trem, but its new as of 2008, youll find it also on the higher end RG Models,

Quote by Ghold125
theres a lot worse sigs then the Totmas iceman, but i do find it stupid that it has an edge III and 1 volume and 1 pup.

he has 2 pickups, and most ibanez gutiars have only 1 volume

Quote by Steven Seagull
Usually, the deal with a signature gutar is that the artist kind of, well, chooses what they want it to be. Besides, he doesn't have the "worse signature guitar ever"

but why would he choose the crappiest floating bridge, the ugliest shape they have, in the plainest color you can get? there is literally nothing on it that makes it his own. no one will say "hey i see you bought the sam totman signature guitar" they'll say "why the hell did you buy that ugly iceman"
Well I see it as, the Totman model is like the Fender Jimmy Vaughan sig and the Li is like the Fender SRV guitar.
One's more affordable and is relevant to the more expensive one. A slight marketing ploy really.
sure, thats kindof what i figured aswell, its just funny cause its dragon force
It doesn't matter as long as you have the sound enhancement pedal.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Quote by Free to Guitar
It doesn't matter as long as you have the sound enhancement pedal.

But for now I just pretend to be drunk all the time.