Not sure if this is the right section, if not can someone please tell what section this should be in? Thanks

Anyways, just a quick question, how to do long fade outs on Guitar Pro? I know how to do it on one note/chord but cant seem to figure to do it over a long period of time ,
Thanks
I like steak!
had the same problem, stoped using GP, started using my ear...

lol, sorry i am no help.
You have to change the volume of the instrument (or you can check the "All tracks" to have it affect everything) using the Mix Table (F10). Set the volume to 0 and transition to 16 beats, and you'll have a 16-beat-long fadeout. If you want a longer fadeout, set it to volume 7 in 16 beats, and in the end of those 16 beats, make it go to 0 in 16 beats etc. etc.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
You have to change the volume of the instrument (or you can check the "All tracks" to have it affect everything) using the Mix Table (F10). Set the volume to 0 and transition to 16 beats, and you'll have a 16-beat-long fadeout. If you want a longer fadeout, set it to volume 7 in 16 beats, and in the end of those 16 beats, make it go to 0 in 16 beats etc. etc.

This.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.