As the title suggests, I'm looking for some broken guitars. So if you have any broken equipment lying around that you want to get shot off, contact me. I have stuff that i can trade - i'll put them up later this week.

Stuff that I'm after:
Broken Guitars/Basses (Preferably inc all hardware)
Broken Bodies/Necks (Again, preferably inc all hardware)
Broken Pickups
Anything really, just ask and i will get back to you.

Oh, and UK only please

Cheers, Joe
Last edited by Rum Monkey at Jun 14, 2008,
I have a cheap 7-string with all the hardware (mostly taken off atm, but I still have it all).

Two things wrong with it:

Frets are filed at too shallow an angle from the fretboard so the low B slips off the top easily.

The hole for one of the pegs for the Floyd has kinda fucked up... the peg basically moves/tilts towards the direction of the nut. Could be fixed by drilling a larger hole and gluing a small wooden dowel thing in and redrilling it.

I'd fix it but at the moment I can't be assed. I may do during the summer, but I kinda need money.

Tell me what you think
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
I should be able to get some up at some point if you want a look. It's in good condition apart from the flaws, as it's hardly been used.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
hey i've got an old strat hss that i never use but it has no jack socket, bu has picukps etc
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
I have 2 wahs if you're interested, I have pics.

PM me if you're interested.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Any more pics of the guitar? Im not to fussed about the quality of the paint. As long as the actual guitar is in good condition (ie, no cracks etc)

Also, how much would postage be?
Interested in an Encore, sort of strat/prs doublecut style? The frets are too worn down for me to bother refretting.
monkey,

Sorry I haven't got back to you, one is a crybaby, one is a JHS, both nice wahs. But, neither of them are in working condition, I presume it is a dodgey connection somewhere, should be an easy fix. Both easily mod-able etc. If you're still interested let me know, I have pics etc.

Hairball
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

hi
i´m based in spain.
i have about 5 guitars. all in working condition. all with pick ups- however the pickups arent branded and not as powerful as emgs,etc
the wood used on the guitars are- maple, rosewood,etc
all new!
shall i email you pics
no wear and tear - nothing!

also, we have stock on tons of amps
Do you need Amps aswell? I have a complete intact strat copy and stagg amp to go? and i'm from UK
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
I have a Richwood Les Paul Copy (re-125).

One of the pick-ups doesn't work that well - although it may be the selector switch and there is also a few dints on the body. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Tobacco Sunburst and fixed neck.

The far left.

Specifications

Hardware Colour: Gold
Machinehead Configuration: 3 per side
Neck Type: Set-In
Neck Material: Nato
Fingerboard Material: Sonokelin (Eastern Rosewood)
Fingerboard Radius:
Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother of Pearl
Fingerboard Inlay Shape: Gibson style Trapezoid
No of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 24 3/4"
Body Material: Nato (Eastern Mahogany)
Top: Maple
Pickups: 2 high output 'Jimmy Page' style Zebra humbuckers
Bridge/Tailpiece Type: Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
Electronic Controls: 2 volume pots, 2 tone pots, 3 way Pickup selector switch.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Here are some pics.

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
dont worry about the cost of transport
we sell to uk every week
thus our shippinr rates are the cheapest!
also, we have someone in central london that holds our stock
think about it
thanks
red painted poplar body, rosewood arrow neck, black hardware equipped flying v copy? I can get pictures tomorrow if you wish. has a few chips in the usual places (the wings) and one at the neck pocket. I fitted it with high quality, new electronics but kept the stock pickups as they sounded great, just covered them for more "m3t4lz" look The neck needs a shim but i hadnt the resources to make one so I packed it with 2 strips of veroboard. ITs an awesome guitar but I dont play it often as i prefer my strats
Entrant, do you reckon i could have some pics? Im not into metal or anything, but it's sort of what im after.

Andrewpledger, Cant wait for those pics! If its the one im thinking of, then i will almost definitely take it. I saw one a while ago and whished i bought it.
Specs:
Off White body, Chrome hardware, Converted to a hardtail but I can supply the original trem with locking nut and spring securer, 3x3 arrow shaped headstock, One EMG style bridge pickup with a coil tap and one volume pot, 21 frets. The body is sort of S shape but with the treble side horn shorter. Cant think of anymore specs but ask and I will do my best to answer. Cameras broken so i'll have to borrow one but I'll get pics soon. Btw where in the UK do you live, I might be able to drop it off.
Its sounding more and more like the one i saw a while ago. If you could get those pics though, that would be great. No rush or anything!

I live in the Southwest, Exeter. You?
I have a few items available, Yamaha RGX420S thats been repainted and modified. It has a single high output bridge humbucker, floyd rose (that works) killswitch, 24frets, maple neck w/rose fretboard and an alder body. Pics and more info available on request. I also have a complete squier strat (alder body) that has been mostly sanded down for a project i no longer wish to complete.

Both guitars are in good condition only selling to fund a new guitar. Pics can be taken if you want them.
Hey I have 2 working guitars that I dont play I am willing to part with for a decent offer.

An Ibanez RG370DX(blue)
And a Squire Strat(black and white)

They are both perfectly playable working guitars however they both have the same problem...the intonation is screwed up(as in they dont stay in tune) as I've tinkered with the string heights etc trying to adjust the action and not really knowing what I was doing. However Im sure a pro or someone who knows what their doing could quite easily sort this out.

Message me if you're interested.
Quote by Entrant_21
red poplar body, rosewood arrow neck, black hardware equipped flying v copy? I can get pictures tomorrow if you wish. has a few chips in the usual places (the wings) and one at the neck pocket. I fitted it with high quality, new electronics but kept the stock pickups as they sounded great, just covered them for more "m3t4lz" look The neck needs a shim but i hadnt the resources to make one so I packed it with 2 strips of veroboard. ITs an awesome guitar but I dont play it often as i prefer my strats

Quote by Rum Monkey
Entrant, do you reckon i could have some pics? Im not into metal or anything, but it's sort of what im after.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, I completely forgot I posted here:S but heres a pic I took ages ago! PM me if youre interested or wish to make an offer:
since edit button is gone i have to double post to say click on the image for a bigger view
and another post... The volume and tone have since been replaced by white Les Paul style knobs and solid black pickup covers! I'll get newer pictures if you're interested
i have an Epiphone Les paul 100 that you can have for $50. It comes with all the hardware except for pickups and pots. Pm me if you are interested
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone