The head to my Ibanez S470 snapped a while back (it fell from the stand, i was sooo pissed off!), but i managed to get it glued back together, and it's in fine working order now. I'm looking into getting a new guitar (i've wanted one for a while anyway), and in order to get the money, I was thinking maybe sell that ( although i don't really want to =[ ).... only thing is, it's probably not worth it because i know that would have decreased the price by a huge amount.

I was just wondering how much I could expect to get for it if I was to sell it? Or if not, does anyone know how much that would decrease the price by?

Cheers!
If you like it then hang onto it. It's a damn fine guitar, and if you like the tone and feel then keep it. The price drop makes it almost not worth it.
yeah don't sell it, Besides, maybe on day you're gonna be in a famous band and you'll be known with ur signature ibanez broken head guiatr and ibanez will kake a guitar out of it called

Ibanez BH205®

lmao
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
i always wanted an s470 but then i finally had the monmey to order one they were discontinued =(
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
how about selling your goods instead of smoking them?

just a thought..
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by Jammin'
how about selling your goods instead of smoking them?

just a thought..

aside from the fact that its illegal and sooner or later he'll get nailed
Quote by dudester410
yeah don't sell it, Besides, maybe on day you're gonna be in a famous band and you'll be known with ur signature ibanez broken head guiatr and ibanez will kake a guitar out of it called

Ibanez BH205®

lmao

haha

yeah ok, i wont sell it then if the price drop wont make it worth it :P

edit - sorry to last poster, got the wrong idea of what you said haha, sorry mate!
Last edited by Climate at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by death101
pics

really can't be bothered to take any if im honest, i would if i knew where the camera was! sorry haha
Quote by C.C. Deville
i always wanted an s470 but then i finally had the monmey to order one they were discontinued =(

They've been discontinued?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.