Page 1 of 2
People who pre-ordered it should be getting it this week.
Jesus this EP rules.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
This band can do no wrong. I really hope they come to the UK soon; they're one of my favourite bands at the moment.

Listening to the EP now. Spectacle do you have a link to the demo they released on Words of War? I really want it but can't find it anywhere.
i don't have the link as i had it in torrent form

but seriously get your hands on this people

so good.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i'm seeing them in two weeks with ruiner, killing the dream, and trap them. one of the greatest shows i shall ever witness
I picked it up a few weeks ago.

Unsurprisingly, it was as awesome as I expected.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Fuck Yes!
The 7" is streaming on last.fm
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
^ Thanks for the tip off.

Just ordered the album but I'm clearly going to have to get this as well. Awesome stuff.
Anyone worked out any tabs for this? Got the end of Epilogue: Forgiveness, it's dead easy but dead fun to play. Haven't really tried much else. There are no Carrier tabs on UG. Shocking yet unsurprising.
Way to go thread. After listening through this and the One year later full length I proceeded to purchase the 7", cd and t-shirt : O !

This band reminds me of modern life is war.
Quote by kryptonite22
Anyone worked out any tabs for this? Got the end of Epilogue: Forgiveness, it's dead easy but dead fun to play. Haven't really tried much else. There are no Carrier tabs on UG. Shocking yet unsurprising.

the kid in my band knows all the songs off one year later since he was in the band back then so maybe ill have him show me some. but yea the end of epilogue is pretty cool. but honestly i don't think its as easy as you think.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
^ Maybe not, plus there are two guitarists. but ive got the basic feel of it for sure, just like 3 or 4 chords with slightly different finger positions. it sounds right even if its not exactly what they play, if ya know what i mean.

if you get hold of any tabs or anything let me know
Just gave them a proper listen (then re listen) for the first time. Pretty good.

Do they have anything out apart from "No Love Can Save Me"?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by nz_matt
Just gave them a proper listen (then re listen) for the first time. Pretty good.

Do they have anything out apart from "No Love Can Save Me"?
Self-titled 7"
One Year Later...
No Love Can Save Me 7"
its really really good.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
I know you're quite aware of this, but FUCK these guys are good.

We need an Australian tour. I understand why it's completely out of the question, but...
Just downloaded one year later. Does anyone want to send me the self titled? haha
Quote by lachyray
for some reason their singer reminds me of chad gilbert from old shai hulud. idk. their lyrics are some of the most honest and heartfelt ones i've read in awhile. theyre gonna be in ct in october. hopefully i can see them then
For those that asked, I know they're coming over in late December because I emailed them about a merch mix up, which ended with the merch guy saying that if I want to give my spare shirt back to give it to them when they come over in December.

We will be in the UK in late December. Come to the show and give it to us then!
Quote by nz_matt
Just downloaded one year later. Does anyone want to send me the self titled? haha

Check your messages. :]
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.
I've been listening to NLCSM for a while now and its ridiculously heavy. Also, can someone pm me one year later?
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Righteous Heart
Check your messages. :]

Cheers for that mate.
Quote by lachyray
Quote by Internal Chaos
I know you're quite aware of this, but FUCK these guys are good.

We need an Australian tour. I understand why it's completely out of the question, but...

+1 to both comments.
Would gladly see these guys.
Currently listening to 'Nineteen years young'... Just learned about them a couple of days ago.
Freaking EPIC band.. =)
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

I've alway thought of The Carrier's lyrics to be more about letting go of religious beliefs, depression, loneliness etc. But I can see how that could be rough.

Listening to Jane Doe while going through a break up is rough.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I've alway thought of The Carrier's lyrics to be more about letting go of religious beliefs, depression, loneliness etc. But I can see how that could be rough.

Listening to Jane Doe while going through a break up is rough.

As emo as this thread is becoming, 100% agree with the jane doe comment. And I hope the carrier gets bigger, I feel they're really under rated whenever I talk to people about them.
Page 1 of 2