Ok I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this. I play manly metal but some blues and some classic rock here and there. I have been playing for almost a year now and the best thing I can do is like Bark At The Moon. (everything except the solo) or Creeping Death by Metallica. I can do a ton of riffs from other songs to but nothing really like Eruption or anything. Im just wanting to know if this amp would be good for my level and help me find my sound. Ive also played a Roland Cube 15X and I really liked it. Can this do sweep picking good because I'm starting on that and does it sound good when you play on the higher frets because I'm really wanting to start getting in solos.
Ive never used any effects (Chorus. Delay. Flange. Phase, I know I suck haha). So As long as the effects are halfway decent It will be good for me. Thanks for reading this. and thanks for your time
Quote by Sadbutrue62
Ok I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this. I play manly metal but some blues and some classic rock here and there. I have been playing for almost a year now and the best thing I can do is like Bark At The Moon. (everything except the solo) or Creeping Death by Metallica. I can do a ton of riffs from other songs to but nothing really like Eruption or anything. Im just wanting to know if this amp would be good for my level and help me find my sound. Ive also played a Roland Cube 15X and I really liked it. Can this do sweep picking good because I'm starting on that and does it sound good when you play on the higher frets because I'm really wanting to start getting in solos.
Ive never used any effects (Chorus. Delay. Flange. Phase, I know I suck haha). So As long as the effects are halfway decent It will be good for me. Thanks for reading this. and thanks for your time

i only got that far ^