ok...before i begin, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING THE FOLLOWING!!!!!
but jokes will be issued and i am prepared

ok, personally women/girls/vajayjays/ect. are trouble for me. i always find myself on the losing side whenever i cross paths because you know...i'm a dude

well, the old saying goes "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" right?

anyways, the thought came when my friend was talking about how he neutered (sp?) his dog, and now, the dog has no desire for...other dogs... (you know where this is going)

so if by some twist of fate, if someone got their balls chopped off, they wouldn't care about members of the opposite sex would they?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
There's only one way to find out
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Phrase your question better. Of course they'd still care about them.

If you're actually asking whether you'd still feel physical sexual urges etc., I imagine that castration would get rid of those.

Perhaps your bad luck with women is a result of your assuming that said desires are the only things that matter.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Jun 8, 2008,
sex only comes to mind when they're babes...but i can't have a serious attraction with both mental and physical can i?

i was just sayin' even though i'm more of a brain guy (if this makes sense) it'd be easier to kick the habit with no dangle buddies wouldn't it?

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
i think its just that dogs dont go into heat.

people, on the other hand, can lose interest or increase interest, it depends on the person.

some men feel that without their sperm they're useless, much like how many women go through depression after menopause.

other men see it as a reason to have more sex because there is no fear of pregnancy and you dont need any birth control.
I think you'd also lose a lot of aggression, i'm not sure about this so you may want to get someone else to confirm it or deny it.

If I were you I definately wouldn't go through with it, you can LEARN to change your ways with women, then you'd also still be able to pass your genes on and not deliberately "kill" your future after you die (if you want to look at it that way).
haha, no way in hell would i chop 'em off...just when i'm being an emo i like to cheer myself up by looking at things as "extreme" as possible

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby