When I sweep I get these anoying sounds that totally ruin the sweep how do I get rid of them. It only happens on my electric not on my classical.
well then its probably either your guitar action or technique. i'm guessing its prob just your action, you should take it to a guitar tech to get it set up
you mihgt want to try something like raising the bridge or maybe.. just maybe adjusting ur truss rod if its happening all over

but also it may be your fault like i mean ur not holding them hard enough or soemthing but thats just a possibility, i doubt it, try raising ur bridge
Slow right down and practice with a metronome. Get the sweep perfect at 40 or 60bpm, eliminating all excess tension in your fingers and arms, and muting the notes you don't want to hear perfectly. Then speed up.
Quote by 6-string-yay
you mihgt want to try something like raising the bridge or maybe.. just maybe adjusting ur truss rod if its happening all over

Action or his technique, perhaps. The truss rod has nothing to do with this.
I thought this sort of buzz was the difference between a rake and a sweep - if the notes are less clear, it's a rake, if you hear each one it's a sweep. Is that right?
My gear:
Ibanez RG350DX - Vintage VR3000 - Squire Telecaster
Marshall 15W
RAT distortion pedal - Boss Compression\Sustain pedal
Quote by ReiDSaN
I thought this sort of buzz was the difference between a rake and a sweep - if the notes are less clear, it's a rake, if you hear each one it's a sweep. Is that right?

A rake means that you're deliberately muting to strings to achieve a scratching effect. If your notes aren't clear, you simply have poor sweeping technique.
Its not like those noises when you have bad action its the noise the lower notes get hit and then they sound.