I've looked at the GFS neck pickup with the big polepieces to help out with my bassy, mellow tone coming from my stock pickups. The prices are great, and I've heard good things about GFS. Would this be the solution to my muddiness? And no...I'm not going to buy an new amp, I love my current amp and I am positive that it's the pickups, not the amp. HALP?!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
out of curiosity, what amp is it. i dont care if its not the amp, but its easier to tell how pups will affect ur tone when we know what amp.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
It's an old Peavey Heritage 212 VTX, which has an SS preamp and a 4x6L6GC power amp. Love the tone, it's somehow managed to get a sound somewhere between a JCM800 and an AD30HTC. Great British sound.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
ok then. that pickup should help out ur sound, it seems that it is built to help ur exact problem...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking