This is just a couple random riffs using my mark III. I was just experimenting with settings really. The riffs are triple tracked. One track has the mids at 5 and is playing the whole riff. Another track with the mids at 10 is playing the "guitar 1" part i guess i would call it. The 3rd track has the mids at 0 and is playing the "guitar 2" part.

I'd like a crit on the riffs and also the quality/tone of the recording please.

c4c

purevolume.com/westlentz

xUberHeavyBr00talzx lawlz
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Its a nice riff, a really nice metal tone, if maybe not bass-y enough. Recording is ok, but maybe that might be the source of the bass issue.

Thats as critical as i could be, i like it
Quote by CobbZ
Its a nice riff, a really nice metal tone, if maybe not bass-y enough. Recording is ok, but maybe that might be the source of the bass issue.

Thats as critical as i could be, i like it

well thank you. yeah i realize now i should have added some bass. i usually dont use much bass because i am using abass cab right now and it really muddies up the bass of the amp. i was going to put some keyboard bass in, but just didnt. maybe i will get a whole band recording soon. this amp sounds awesome in a mix with bass and drums
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣