... picking out a phone. I am looking for a walkman phone. I don't really care how much memory is on it because i will probably just put in a memory card. And i would like it to be under $150. What can the all mighty pit recommend?

has no signature.
Sony Ericsson are the best really. Have a look at the w910i. And the w880i (i think, its a very thin one with small buttons)

They're great walkman phones.
the Sony Ericsson w580i is good, but if you text a lot, prepare for the buttons to crack in half (you can still use them, though).
Quote by CobbZ
Sony Ericsson are the best really. Have a look at the w910i. And the w880i (i think, its a very thin one with small buttons)

They're great walkman phones.

Actually my brother had a Sony Ericsson phone and it just stopped working after a couple months. A friend of mine also had the same phone that stopped working after a few months.

has no signature.
Quote by AuroraBorealis
Nokia 3310. Classic. Can't go wrong with that.

i used to have that phone. But i'm afraid it dosen't have walkman feature.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
i used to have that phone. But i'm afraid it dosen't have walkman feature.

I see, I never had the 3310 myself I had the 3330 which had one of the very first WAP browsers installed.

Well you could always forgo the walkman feature in exchange for the very high pitched mono ringtones and the endless possibility of different cases you could have.
Quote by AuroraBorealis
I see, I never had the 3310 myself I had the 3330 which had one of the very first WAP browsers installed.

Well you could always forgo the walkman feature in exchange for the very high pitched mono ringtones and the endless possibility of different cases you could have.

actually the walkman feature is the main thing i was looking for. Then i could have a phone and music player combined. Instead of paying an extra $200 for an ipod/mp3 when i could have it on my phone.

has no signature.