Hi all,

I am a muso from Melbourne Australia and have created some jam tracks for other muso's to use.

They are all free - literally - it's just for the common good of people who like jam tracks.

They are currently set up for guitarists/lead instruments here:
http://www.freejamtracks.com

and a few for bass players are on here:
http://www.freejamtracks.com/tracks4bass.html

They are mostly all basic blues progressions at the moment.

I will update the site with some new progressions soon.

I'll have to follow the threads in this forum and see what other ideas I can get to help people practice (including myself) with other progressions/music theory.

Have fun.

Cheers,
Nick.
Considering your new account, I'm gonna go ahead and call this advertising. *reported*
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
He's not making money off of this, cool it with the advertising. If anything, he's just providing us with a (pretty cool) resource.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Thanks for the comments.

And that's fine if you want to 'report' me for posting the link. I don't gain anything from people going to my site - it's just out there for anyone into music.

Music for music's sake y'all.

Take it easy,
Nick.
this pretty much is advertising, although he is not making money off of it. but hell, it's a cool resource.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Oh sweet, I thought this was just a repost to remind people of the ones you posted about the other day.

I am definitely gonna have some nice jams along to these, thanks man.

And also, keep them coming, they are greatly appreciated.

Edit: That second one is god. Allman Brothers Band's version of Statesboro Blues is so amazing. Thank you SO MUCH.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
For everyone who's trying to become a forum mod or whatever, please leave this alone. That whole advertising thing just stands against personal gain at UG's expense. This is a really cool thing. If any Mod does anything with it, it should be stickying it at the top so that it doesn't just die out.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Listen to everyone freak out over it being advertising... You guys are nuts.

Thanks for the resource, I'm gonna use these alot as I'm trying to teach myself to improvise better.

NOT REPORTED! =)
Cheers mate
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Yeah - Statesboro is a killer song. I love the Allman Brothers. Amazing band. Just amazing.

I'll keep putting them up and adding new ones - now I've got it all rolling.

Thanks for the positive comments.

All cool - keep on playing.

Music is the best.