This song was originally posted by my friend KnifelineAttack. I'm posting it just to clear up the fact that I wrote it. It was inspired by the feeling I get when the person releasing me is exhibiting just the right amount of moisture and force when pushing. This is a technique known in slang terms as "the slip n slide".

Quite relaxing and odd, I think.

-Poop
Attachments:
Slip n Slide.zip
it makes me feel like i should be in an elevator
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
underneath all this silliness you have sound theory knowledge and i would put good money on you writing good jazz stuff
i think the absolute best part (s) are the percussions... particularly like the chimes(?) somewhere around bar 6...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Quote by ch715dallat
underneath all this silliness you have sound theory knowledge and i would put good money on you writing good jazz stuff

I wouldn't put too good of money on it. I don't know a ton of theory, I just hear something in my head and play around until I find the notes/chords I'm thinking of.

There really isn't a lot of access to music theory when you spend the majority of your time in a colon or Tom Cruise's large intestine.

Thanks for the compliment!

-Poop