slayer1516
Hates his username
2,080 IQ
I think the Load albums are ****in great. They have great songs, amazing vibe, and plenty of vision. I don't think they stand up to RTL or MOP. I would say they are equal to AJFA... and the Black Album. And they beat the hell out of half-filler KEA.

Thoughts on the albums?
soundgarden19
851 IQ
What the fUkc are talking about, shut up and take it to the Metallica thread.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
slayer1516
Hates his username
2,080 IQ
Quote by soundgarden19
What the fUkc are talking about, shut up and take it to the Metallica thread.

Aren't you cool, swearing at me over through the internet. How constructive.

And there is a reason this isn't in the metal forum
jsa1031
128 IQ
well i don't listen to that much metallica but my friends are really into them and claim that the albums themselves are good, but they're just not Metallica
shredzilla
213 IQ
Quote by jsa1031
well i don't listen to that much metallica but my friends are really into them and claim that the albums themselves are good, but they're just not Metallica

I'd have to agree with this statement. Bob Rock is slowly killing metallica. st anger is my proof of this. hope their new album is better.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
slayer1516
Hates his username
2,080 IQ
Quote by shredzilla
I'd have to agree with this statement. Bob Rock is slowly killing metallica. st anger is my proof of this. hope their new album is better.

They dropped Bob Rock for Rick Rubin (producer of Reign in Blood).
shredzilla
213 IQ
i know and i expect their new album to be good otherwise im about ready to give up on them.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
soundgarden19
851 IQ
Quote by slayer1516
Aren't you cool, swearing at me over through the internet. How constructive.

And there is a reason this isn't in the metal forum

Well actually I didn't officially cuss you out i just said fUkc because this site censors swears, but yeah I think i'm cooler than you, you do like load and reload.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

TexasRG
330 IQ
They are great albums for what they are... the fans just expected something different and through a fit. I applaud them for trying something different.

Although I am ready for Metallica again, and I think Rick Rubin will handle that task just fine with the new album.
Last edited by TexasRG at Jun 9, 2008,
Alucard II
In Spheres of Madness
731 IQ
Quote by slayer1516
I think the Load albums are ****in great. They have great songs, amazing vibe, and plenty of vision. I don't think they stand up to RTL or MOP. I would say they are equal to AJFA... and the Black Album. And they beat the hell out of half-filler KEA.

Thoughts on the albums?
i dont mind that you like Load and ReLoad - i personally think they're **** albums - but the fact that you think they're better than Kill Em All voids your opinion
slayer1516
Hates his username
2,080 IQ
Quote by Alucard II
i dont mind that you like Load and ReLoad - i personally think they're **** albums - but the fact that you think they're better than Kill Em All voids your opinion

Half filler...like I said

Even though the other half is some of the greatest metal i have heard
slayer1516
Hates his username
2,080 IQ
Quote by soundgarden19
Well actually I didn't officially cuss you out i just said fUkc because this site censors swears, but yeah I think i'm cooler than you, you do like load and reload.

I really don't feel like arguing over the internet. It is a waste of time and unconstructive. Grow up, you are not impressing anyone.
soundgarden19
851 IQ
Yeah I really want to impress a bunch of fat 18 year olds yelling about their favorite metallica album. anyways go to the Metallica thread.

Quote by denizenz