View poll results: hmmmm
kettle
10 17%
standard
17 29%
movie
31 53%
Voters: 58.
which do you prefer, normal popcorn (air or microwave popped, butter) kettle popped, or movie theater(fake butter)?

Well for the first time ever on UG I can't make up my mind on a poll.

YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IN AN I LIKE ALL THREE OPTION.............................you should have put it in.....
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Well for the first time ever on UG I can't make up my mind on a poll.

YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IN AN I LIKE ALL THREE OPTION.............................you should have put it in.....

that would defeat the propose.
either movie or microwave...depending on if i am in the mood of more of a plain popcorn, or one absolutely loaded with salt and butter.

and kettle is disgusting. i cant believe people actually enjoy eating that ****.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i like the ones that you buy at blockbuster i think the brand is called buttersomething but they are COVERED in toffee and stuff
Air Popped>Theatre>Kettle (Whatever that shiz is)>Microwave tastes worse than dog **** in a horse's intestines after going through a chicken coop full of rotting eggs and unwashed Mexicans.
Quote by jackson action
kettle isnt winning because i dont think enough people have experienced it! its t3h shiz!

probably has something to do with it tasting like stagnate piss water.
Oh my god genius idea, what if someone got microwave popcorn, movie popcorn and kettle popcorn and mixed them all in a bowl.
movie

/thread
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
what the hells kettle popped
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I love that "Homestyle" version Pop Secret has. It's probably saltier than the Dead Sea, but its so good.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Kettle is worst when it's plain but with butter it's amazing, alot better than mircrowave IMO, I usually melt butter, mix it with brown sugar and pour it on top of my kettlepop, it's an orgasmix.

Movie varies, if it's the old faschioned style like they have at the circus n shiz then ya that's pretty good too.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian