epiphone les paul quilt top roughly a year old in great condition except for one mearly cosmetic blemish on the backside of the guitar. here is a picture from a website and i will put up actuall pics of the guitar shortly. I am open to both trades and money, i will trade up (if your guitar is worth more than mine then i will through in money too)

bought for 500 so around the 300 400 range, have a hard shell felt lined case that goes with it for a extra 100
Last edited by BigRob91 at Jun 8, 2008,
just joined today,do you have real pics?
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
yea, there coming shortly, this guitar looks way more impressive in real life trust me
haha do you know anything about selling stuff? you said 200-475. you NEVER let the buyer know your minimum price.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
haha just some advice man.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
^ I lol'd.

Hagstrom Ultralux XL-5
Epiphone SG Standard
Oscar Schmidt OG10CE Acoustic-Electric

60W Peavey Studio Pro 112

Boss TU-2 > Homebrew Electronics UFO > Dunlop Crybaby > Catalinbread Hyperpak > Digitech Bad Monkey > Behringer DD400
obvious scam is obvious...

What kind of Epi LP is it TS? I've never seen a stock Epi LP with exposed humbuckers or that kind of finish.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Eddy372
obvious scam is obvious...

What kind of Epi LP is it TS? I've never seen a stock Epi LP with exposed humbuckers or that kind of finish.

Quote by BigRob91
its a standard plus quilt top

yes BigRob91 is correct, it is a standard plus quilt top, and they do come with uncovered humbuckers, however I believe that they may have been discontinued last year.

Oh, and BigRob I would suggest pictures of the guitar with your user name and date if you want anyone to take you seriously.
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Quote by Bandrew
yes BigRob91 is correct, it is a standard plus quilt top, and they do come with uncovered humbuckers, however I believe that they may have been discontinued last year.

Oh, and BigRob I would suggest pictures of the guitar with your user name and date if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Thanks man, I stand corrected.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Post pics with your username on a stickynote attached to it
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Uh, what's that big black thing right above the neck on the body...?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs