I have a close friend in canada, whos going through a lot of sh<b>i</b>t right now; her grandfather just passed away yesterday afternoon in a car accident, she quit her band because of a bassist that they let in that everyone hates but the two left in the band (the other guitarist and her quit because of that, and i mean really, who needs a bassist?) annnd her friend was supposedly killed in a serious car accident last night, but somehow was still alive. and about a week ago, her brother was hospitalized from a car accident also.

So i thought, why not make her a card, send it to canada to her friends, have them sign it, then get it to her? shed love it. but a few questions:

- How many stamps do i need to send an envelope from massachusetts to new brunswick, canada?
- How do i do the layout, do i do the return address as i would to do it within the us, or do i have to add "united states" after "MA"?
- How do i write the address of who im sending it to? is it:
naaaaammmmme
3425 blah road
_____ new brunswick
canada

Ive never sent an international letter before.

Help?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
i can't help you with anything you asked (i'm english) but that's a really nice thing to do
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Goto the post office with what you want to send and ask them. They'll take care of ya.
1.) Your local post office should be able to figure out the cost of posting

2.) The return address is the same, but just to reduce the chance of screwing up I put Canada at the end, or in your case United States

3.) The sending address is almost right, it would be something like:
Namey McNameName
3425 Blah Road
"City Name", New Brunswick,
Canada
"X1Y-2Z3" <- Postal Code - similar to a Zip Code
its exactly the same as mailing a letter to somewhere else in the us
just remember to put canada after the province
not sure about stamps, just ask the post office or put a couple stamps on

edit: ya dont forget the postal code, you can get it at www.canadapost.ca
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Did that friend die or survive?

Go to the post office as earlier mentioned. Hope she and everyone involved (except the bassist) gets well.
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
I have a close friend in canada, whos going through a lot of sh<b>i</b>t right now; her grandfather just passed away yesterday afternoon in a car accident, she quit her band because of a bassist that they let in that everyone hates but the two left in the band (<b>the other guitarist and her quit because of that, and i mean really, who needs a bassist?</b> annnd her friend was supposedly killed in a serious car accident last night, but somehow was still alive. and about a week ago, her brother was hospitalized from a car accident also.

i would have helped, but you HAD to throw that in there, right?
just cuz one bassist is a jerk doesnt make all the rest of us unnecessary/useless.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace