Poll: Do you Like Dethklok?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you Like Dethklok?
Yes
14 54%
No
10 38%
Im not sure
2 8%
Voters: 26.
And that band is Dethklok. The band is actually just one guy, Brendon Small, but he mixes together all the parts for the songs, the drums, the guitar, the vo-kills. This band is more of an acquired taste and its a very heavy metal, so unless you already listen to alot of metal chances are you wouldnt like them. To me, its like the greatest band ever,and proves you dont have to have a band, to be in a band. If you wanna try to listen to them, goto youtube and type in Dethalbum, and it should bring in a few of their songs. I recomend "Go into the water", "Awaken", or "Thunderhorse". And you might say that Thunderhorse is on Guitar Hero and that it sucks because of it, but the album versions alot better than the Guitar Hero Version. If you read any of this and you got any sense out of this, post, say you listened to them, and tell me what you thought.
derek trucks
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Kings Of Leon - On Call and Arizona are their best songs imo.

Just very relaxing, deep stuff.
More to whatever they wanna hear and less what their friends listen to and less to what's cool at the moment. And some The Doors, Dylan, Stones, Johnny T, Mick Jagger and Nick Cave maybe=)
HE'S NOT ASKING FOR BANDS THAT MORE PEOPLE SHOULD LISTEN TO, HE'S JUST WHORING FOR DETHKLOK!

People are getting annoying.
I dont take them seriously, Brendon Small's is trying to make comedy, not metal.

And Dethklok IS funny
Quote by FireandFlames
How about people listen to what they want?

+1
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Sounds like should be in the bands and artists forum..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm not reporting it, someone else do it
Quote by FireandFlames
How about people listen to what they want?

+1

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Wrong forum.

There's a perfectly good Dethklok thread in Bands & Artists.

And like the other dude said, let people listen to whatever the hell they want.

*reported*
kill all humans
lol, I am letting people listen to what they want. All im saying is "Here is a good band, try them if you want, if you dont i respect your opinion." and if this thread does get locked, ill never repost it lol. Just wanted to see a few opinions.