Struck a great deal on ebay, I just have to drive 120 miles to get it (which I don't mind, considering shipping charges).

I will have to upgrade the cab though, its a 5150 4x12, and considering Peavey's track records with cabs, it probably sucks. I could replace the speakers, but some of the tolex on the front is rubbed off, though doesn't look all that bad.

So there you have it, I have a great 120w all-tube beast for the same price as a Marshall MG half-stack new, though I don't get the crushing overdrive of the MG

I'm not trying to rub it in anyones face by the way, i just thought i would share the excitement of getting my first tube amp!
i will congratulate u whilst trying to mask my insane jealousy...
****!!!!!!!!!
Have fun complaining about how you should have gotten a combo
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
Have fun complaining about how you should have gotten a combo

Haha, at that price I can't really complain
The crushing overdrive of the MG?
I hope that was sarcastic.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i never had a problem with my half stack, even though even by those standards it's over sized. combos are nice if you have to move around a lot, but my amp is in my room and rolls out the sliding door to the courtyard where my drummer's set up is right across the sidewalk
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Nice man! I was checking those out, they look fantastic. Pics Please

Well i have to work all week so it will probably be friday before I can actually go get it, but i will as soon as i can!

And yes the MG comment was sarcastic (though they aren't THE worst amps ever, theres plenty worse, check out my profile for some clips)
Am I the only one who thinks that it would have been cheaper to ship it considering gas prices these days? how many MPG is your car!
Around 28-30 highway, i will probably spend about $50 on gas, and he said shipping would be close to $200, but i completely see your point
Sell the cab and get a nice 2x12 with some v30s or some such.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not