Now he may not be my favorite comedian, but you have to admire him for not selling out. Most of us agree the Blue Collar Comedy is ****, but Ron White doesn't dwell on being a "redneck", and didn't participate in the awful show.
He's damn funny.

Bill Engvall too.

Larry the cable guy=
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
God i cant stand any of them tbh
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
I was happy to ignore all of those guys until Bill Engvall got a show on TBS and his ads actually started appearing in the middle of scenes from the show I was watching. I was watching Family Guy and instead of cutting to a commercial, a mini Bill walked across the bottom of the screen and actually cut off a conversation between Brian and Peter to plug his show (meanwhile Brian is paused in the middle of talking).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Old routine is old.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by woodenbandman
He's damn funny.

Bill Engvall too.

Larry the cable guy=

Bill, Jeff, and Ron are hilarious, I think. But I can't stand Larry.
I hate those guys. There source of jokes either comes from being a redneck or fart jokes.
Quote by thewho65
Ron's pretty funny, Engvall is too. Ron seems kind of out of place with the rest of Blue Collar Comedy.

He is. Very much so.

I thought he died...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Masamune
No, not really.

Maybe not those subjects specifically, but Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable guy, and Jeff Foxworthy are extremely immature, and not funny. Ron White is ok, but there's nothing that great about him.