So basically I'm not sure what else to save my money up for (other then an amp).
sure I can use money for other things but I love guitar so I still will probably buy stuff for it.

the gear I have:
Peavey Classic 50
Les Paul Standard
Jackson Rhoads RR1
Dunlop Wah Pedal Original, modded
Washburn Chorus
Ibanez TubeScreamer 808
Digitech Whammy Pedal IV
Ibanez Compressor II Cp-835
Some Ibanez Phaser.. forgot model, last two are extremely old but good

Have reverb on my amp..

so what else should I get, mainly in pedals.. I plan to save up for a Mesa Mark this summer but I'd like to get the other stuff covered first and I love the tone on my amp so I'd like to get everything for it for now.

also I don't have an effects loop so that limits alot of pedals..

what else is there?
anything like from things to guitar parts (like that Ferna-something rather sustainer.. what's that thing?) to pedals and such.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Jun 8, 2008,
The sustainer you're looking for is made by Fernandez. I currently know nothing about them, but a quick google should help. As for guitar-related ideas, have you thought about Hipshot D-Tuners? They're pretty cool if you have to tune to a dropped tuning mid-show. Also, have you replaced the pickups in your guitars? If not, that might be something to consider. Anyway, congrats on the RR1 (sick guitar)!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Get some sort of Tele or Strat so you can have that twangy sound if youre looking for that.

That way you will have 3 guitars with very distinct tones
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
yeah, both are some ideas.. thanks guys

might get new pickups.. drop d thing sounds cool too I was thinking about getting one of those..

and yeah I might save up for a strat just because I want a single-coil guitar.

also thinking if I got all the pedals I need.. only thing else maybe would be an acoustic simulator.. wonder what those are like.