Poll Options
View poll results: Yay or Nay?
Yay
25 86%
Nay
4 14%
Voters: 29.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_clinton#Presidential_campaign_of_2008

On the final primaries day of June 3, 2008, Obama gained enough delegates to become the presumptive nominee.[289] In a speech before her supporters on June 7, Clinton formally announced the end of her campaign, giving her endorsement of Obama by declaring: "The way to continue our fight now to accomplish the goals for which we stand is to take our energy, our passion, our strength and do all we can to help elect Barack Obama."[290]

What say you Pit Monkeys?
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at Jun 8, 2008,
Go Obama!

He seems to be just what America needs not to blow up the entire world.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Good.......never liked her anyway.........oh, and dude, get rid of the Grundy avatar, its his, and hes back.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I was heavily supporting Hillary.

Oh well, I guess I got to support Obama now...
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
This happened yesterday you know.. and why "yay or nay," she didn't have a chance of getting the delegates needed, so further campaigning would have been a waste of money.
mccain will win...
...unless hillary is vp....
hillarys people arent going to vote for obama becasue they like hillary...they dont like obama...and statistics say 20% of hillarys 18 millon votes will go to mccain. so thats an additional 3.6 millon votes for him from democrats. if hillary does run as vp, the democrats could very possibly win. its ultimatly up the the swing states and hillary's voters in the election becasue mccain and obama are almost completley tied.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by jakewynnrocks
i hate hilary and obama, go freakin mccain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt voting for mccain just like voting for bush again?

Correct me if Im wrong, I dont pay much attn to states politics.
There is a politics thread for this sort of thing
*reported*
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""