Hey guys

I just spent the last 6 hours downloading a program and it gave me a file that is simply calling itself an "0 File". I have no idea what this is, I was really hoping for an .iso or .cue . The file is 2.01gb so anything I do takes awhile and I definitely don't want to ruin it.

Thank you so much!

Sam
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Last edited by Revan at Jun 8, 2008,
Alright m8, it's not a torrent issue. It's a file extensions problem. The link you provided to me is of little use seeing as the site plainly states that they have little to no information regarding it. I am more interested in information pertaining to getting this file to properly install on my hard disk.

Anyone know their stuff about file extensions?

Thanks a ton!
50th Anniversary American Deluxe Strat 3-tone Sunburst
Crate XT120r Amp
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ Jensen P8r
Boss DS1
Digitech RP300 MultiFX
Quote by Revan
Alright m8, it's not a torrent issue.

Don't call me "m8" .

Quote by Revan
It's a file extensions problem.

Then why call the thread "Torrent help", instead of "File extension help"?

Quote by Revan
The link you provided to me is of little use seeing as the site plainly states that they have little to no information regarding it. I am more interested in information pertaining to getting this file to properly install on my hard disk.

Sorry for trying to help, I just googled "0 File" and that was the best looking site that came up. Maybe you should try downloading a different version? Or maybe even making a copy of the file and changing one their extensions to .iso?