I have a paper on Mario Andretti due for Italian tomorrow and I'm trying to get a good grade on it (I'm not very good in the language), so if anyone is good at translating English to Italian that would help me a lot! All I need is this paragraph translated.

Mario Gabriele Andretti (born February 28, 1940) is an Italian American former racecar driver, and one of the most successful Americans in the history of auto racing.
He has competed and won in many different types of auto racing. During his career, Andretti won four IndyCar titles, the 1978 Formula One World Championship, and IROC VI. To date, he remains the only driver ever to win the Indianapolis 500 (1969), the Daytona 500 (1967), and the Formula One World Championship, and, the only driver to have won a race in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Formula One, and an Indianapolis 500. No American has won a Formula One race since Andretti at the 1978 Dutch Grand Prix. Andretti had 109 career wins on major circuits.

Thanks so much if you can.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
Il Mario Gabriele Andretti (nato il 28 febbraio, 1940) è un autista di racecar italiano, americano precedente, ed uno degli americani più di successo della storia di corsa delle macchine. Ha gareggiato e ha vinto in molti tipi diversi di corsa delle macchine. Durante la sua carriera, Andretti ha vinto quattro titoli di IndyCar, la 1978 Formula Un Campionato Mondiale, ed IROC VI. Per datare, rimane il solo autista mai vincere l'Indianapolis 500 (1969), il Daytona 500 (1967), e la Formula Un Campionato Mondiale, e, il solo autista di aver vinto una razza nella Serie di Tazza di Scatto di NASCAR, la Formula Un, ed un Indianapolis 500. Nessuno americano ha vinto una Formula Una razza da Andretti al 1978 Prix olandese Grande. L'Andretti ha avuto 109 carriera vince sui maggiori circuiti.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Dude, I appreciate that so much. Are you sure that's correct?
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
I'm pretty sure, yes
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?