So at work the other day (grocery store) I went over to the alcohol/soda aisle, and there was a group of about 8 black kids standing there talking. I payed them no mind and started trying to decide what drink i wanted and I heard them yelling. I look over and theyre walking away but talking to me with their backs turned saying "what are you looking for? just cuz we black you aint gotta follow us!" etc.

I felt kind of mad that they'd assume i was watching them since profiling is something I hate but what could i do?
i guess post your thoughts and any similar incidents.
damn naggers and their jungle music
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
damn naggers and their jungle music

--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
their fault for being black.

I'm joking, of course.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yeah, that's not being racist... I get uneasy around any group of hooligan looking types being really obnoxious and rude. That's natural, and it doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity.
At least you didn't grab their dicks.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I was in Wal-Mart one day with a friend, and some black people walked by and noticed that I had on all western styled clothes and cowboy hat. They passed on by and one of them goes "YEE HAW!!!" like a retard. Since I carry a big bowie knife around all the time I yelled "Howdy!" to him, he turned around, I flashed about 3/4 of an inch of the blade, he turned around and walked away. I saw him the other day, and he just passed by me not saying a word.

I also have alot of white people making comments about the hat. I do the same thing, and they shut up.

I hate smart-alec people...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at Jun 8, 2008,
They only said that so you wouldnt notice the merchandise in their pockets.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by Just_a_picker
I was in Wal-Mart one day with a friend, and some black people walked by and noticed that I had on all western styled clothes and cowboy hat. They passed on by and one of them goes "YEE HAW!!!" like a retard. Since I carry a big bowie knife around all the time I yelled "Howdy!" to him, he turned around, I flashed about 3/4 of an inch of the blade, he turned around and walked away. I saw him the other day, and he just passed by me not saying a word.

Thats how you get shot...they invented these things called guns that fit real snug in your waistband and are easy to get on the street.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
There are black people and then there are the ******s who bring society as a whole down
I don't mean disrespect but ive seen the difference and I don't yell obscene things in public
Quote by Just_a_picker

I also have alot of white people making comments about the hat. I do the same thing, and they shut up.

Ya damn smart-alecs, think they're so macho...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by Just_a_picker

Good luck with your gang fight.
They prolly were just joking don't take things so serious...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...