So I was takin off my strap on my acoustic and the plastic strap button on the end of the guitar broke off when i pulled on the strap with very little force. How should I fix this? Just some gorilla glue and call it good or does this need to be done professionaly?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Depends on what type of guitar...since it was plastic im guessing its not to expensive? if not then use the glue, though if its worth a decent amount then pay someone.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
it would probably be better to have it done professionally. they can probably get the old pin out and shove a new one in. regluing wont be as solid. if it breaks off again, your guitar could hit the floor real hard, causing even more problems.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
alright thanks. its not an expensive guitar, altho it is extrememly nice for the price i paid for it. i dont have much as far as money goes tho so maybe i should just get the button replaced since it was only plastic.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
just buy a new strap button.. glue along could not make it as strong as before so i suggest buy a new one and have the store do the fixing for you..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R