Alright, so I am writing this concept song about vampires. Long story short, its about this vampire who wants nothing else than to see his reflection. Ok, that made it sound really lame.... Well, it isn't. (In case you didn't know, they can't naturally.) Anyways, I have been thinking about ways to end it, and I have one question for the pit. So, you know how if you look in someone else's eyes, you can see a faint reflection of yourself? Well, the question is, if a vampire, who normally cannot see his reflection, looks in someone else's eyes, can they see their reflection?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
uh..... NO

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
In order to answer that one would have to know the physics of what makes a vampire unable to see his relection? Is it because of the mirrors properties, or because they simply do not have reflections?
Hmm.
I feel truly lame for pondering this.
Quote by silhouettica
Ok, that made it sound really lame.... Well, it isn't. (In case you didn't know, they can't naturally.)

Since when were vampires natural?
Quote by freedoms_stain
No.

It's not just mirrors it's reflections.

like everyone said. No. you answered your own question by saying the word reflection. end the story by having someone draw his face. thats not a reflection. and when he sees himself have him die like the dude in the league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Quote by GabeT347
Since vampires are being very cliche in todays "Scene/Emo" scene, I would write about another creature. Like big foot or something..

haha.

hahaha. oh man, im gonna go do that now. and its going to be awesome. either bigfoot or lochness, or both.
im stupid. blahbalhblahblah
Quote by GabeT347
Since vampires are being very cliche in todays "Scene/Emo" scene, I would write about another creature. Like big foot or something..

haha.

Its not a scene or emo thing. We are a Prog-Metal band....

Anyways, thanks guys. I kinda thought it would be a no, but just wasn't sure.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
well, if a vampire can't see his reflection in glass, mirrors, water, etc, then they can't see it in eyes. nice thought, though