Not so good, it could maybe do gnr and black sabbath, but that's it. What's your budget ts and are looking to gig with this or is it a bedroom amp?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
um....no not too much. well kinda, but not quite. i'd say a blackheart handsome devil, or the 5 watt little giant (what i have) is much better at the GNR sound. granted they're both british voiced, the AC15 is just an all around different beast than it's 30 watt counterpart and marshalls.

listen to some of my clips, i have one that has a lil bit of my michelle in it. but the overall tone is raw and gritty just like GNRs'. if you like it, read up more on the blackhearts and check em out for urself!!

my vote says get a blackheart for sure
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
whoa, lots of options.
jcm800 combo
6505/5150
dsl401 and a speaker change
B-52 at112
Peavey windsor and a speaker cabinet
Jcm800 and speaker cab(used)
with that much you have TONS of amps to choose from. I would definitely get a lower wattaged tube amp w/ QUALITY effects. From personal experience i'd suggest the blackheart little giant 5 watter, loud enough to jam w/ a drummer and other guitarist and bassist! swap the tubes ($40ish) and then spend some money on a few stompboxes, including a wah, delay, chorus and possibly phaser.

i'm sure this will keep you under $1000 if you buy used and shop SMART!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
ceriatone yea that's the one. from what i hear they are rather extraordinary. plexi clone i believe. so you can definitely get some awesome AC/DC out of it
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH