Hey I couldn't find any sites that showed the tabs to the song, but I found this video on youtube that was really good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4pkGqVfKlc
I am horrible with tabbing music myself, and really want to impress this girl so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
Impress her with a better song, if she likes Timberlake, drop her like a ****ing bad habit.
Your kidding me right...

*facepalm*
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
just write your own solo, it's gotta be epic and sexy sounding, something that'll wet her whistle, catch ma drift?
Quote by bigz6006
Impress her with a better song, if she likes Timberlake, drop her like a ****ing bad habit.

Yeah, because girls who like pop music should never be touched by us higher class, rock-loving men.
/eyeroll
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
yeah dude. that guy in the vid is made of fail, and is improv. sucks.

just ask in what key it is and go over on that

and the video has noting "really god" on it. he just plays on the 7 and 9 frets on the G and D strings all the time, and dometimes goes over to fret 11 or 12, and then does a choose thing in the 3 top strings. btw, he uses heis neck pu.

and the chick wont just love you for playing a cheese song dude, play something metal(not for her, for an audience were c¿she could be) and she will look into how cool you are
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jun 8, 2008,
well she doesn't really like rock, and she only talks about how great justin timberlake is, and haze is horny so im probably going to work on this song.....
dude if she likes justin, wouldn't even notice the difference.
not a t-rex fan : lol
squire telecaster
Dean '79 V classic white.
Ibanez 370DX with Irongear hammerhead in bridge
spider line 2 112w amp

Nile, The Faceless and Cannibal Corpse - fucking bad-ass!