www.myspace.com/anthonygreen

So with his Solo album coming out August 5th, "Avalon", What do you guys think of his solo songs and Acoustic stuff?

Baby Girl, She Loves Me So, Stone Hearted Man, Miracle Sun, Califone, Slowing Down, Etc...

Im a big fan of his Acoustic stuff because it is all very simple but Calming. Music doesn't have to be Extremely technical to be enjoyed.
Quote by atlmetal
he has the most annoying voice i've ever heard

All a matter of opinion man, at first i thought, but i let it grow on me, and thats when i found out just how good of a singer he is. Though I'm not a huge fan of his acoustic stuff, I'll still pick it up. More of an old Saosin, and The Sound of Animals Fighting Person
Gear
Ibanez SA220
Ibanez Gio(first guitar)
Gibson L5 212 Amp
Behringer V-Amp 2
Ibanez Weepnig Demon Wah
I love everything anthony green puts out.

the better half of saosin's career, circa survive, the sounds of animals fighting, and now his solo stuff, it's all good to my ears ^_^
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
I'm a fan of all as well. I just like the emotion he puts into his stuff. Sure he dislikes Screaming nowadays, but On Letting Go is one of my most favorite albums of all time. Just have it going Kinda quiet on a late night...So Relaxing

And the same with Translating The Name strangely. Anything Anthony has whenever I play it quiet and am in a mellow mood It goes Really well.