lol it seems like theyre just releasing this one to try and forget about the hulk movie released a few years ago that was a big flop, im not anticipating any great movie here
nothing.
So did the last one. It sucked.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
lol it seems like theyre just releasing this one to try and forget about the hulk movie released a few years ago that was a big flop, im not anticipating any great movie here

well they actually remade it because they have an avengers movie planned with a bunch of super heros in it like hulk, ironman, captain america, thor, and sadly antman. those are the original members of the Avengers. So they are going to make a movie for every one of them to tell their story and then make one big Avengers movie. The hulk movie is going to have a cameo of Tony Stark to show the relation.
Last edited by TheVelvetGlove at Jun 8, 2008,
It looks good for a cominc book movie. Those usually don't go over well. I think edward norton is the guy to pick for that role though.
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
well they actually remade it because they have an avengers movie planned with a bunch of super heros in it like hulk, ironman, captain america, thor, and sadly antman. those are the original members of the Avengers. So they are going to make a movie for every one of them to tell their story and then make one big Avengers movie. The hulk movie is going to have a cameo of Tony Starch to show the relation.

lol
well, it can't be worse than the other one..................................................can it?
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
i dislike that the dude from the italian job is the hulk. the character was such a pussy, i loved to hate him.
Quote by dudius
i dislike that the dude from the italian job is the hulk. the character was such a pussy, i loved to hate him.

he wasnt a pussy in fight club though
I just don't think the Hulk is a character that can be made into a good movie. It's too one dimensional. "You won't like me when I'm angry." Then he gets angry and smashes ****. Repeat. Insert a fight with the military.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I liked the first one
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
All I can say is that it better be much better than the other one.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
movie might or might not be that good, but its hard to have a bad movie with Edward Norton (Fight Club and American History X anyone?)
"To me it seems pretty straightforward. There are two opinions one can have about freedom of speech, you're for it or against it." - Tom Morello

Shackled Our Minds When You're Bent on the Cross... When Ignorance Reigns, Life is Lost
Quote by RATM forever
movie might or might not be that good, but its hard to have a bad movie with Edward Norton (Fight Club and American History X anyone?)

The remake of the Italian Job?

But I agree he's a terrific actor.

Quote by TheVelvetGlove
well they actually remade it because they have an avengers movie planned with a bunch of super heros in it like hulk, ironman, captain america, thor, and sadly antman. those are the original members of the Avengers. So they are going to make a movie for every one of them to tell their story and then make one big Avengers movie. The hulk movie is going to have a cameo of Tony Starch to show the relation.

I knew that, but I didn't think every Avenger was getting their own movie. I thought Antman and Thor were going to be solely featured in The Avengers.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
The remake of the Italian Job?

But I agree he's a terrific actor.

I knew that, but I didn't think every Avenger was getting their own movie. I thought Antman and Thor were going to be solely featured in The Avengers.

nooo that would be lame. ironman and hulk have to be in it. then it = most badass superhero movie ever
Tis Gonna Be Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
I haven't seen much on it, but it has freakin' Edward Norton. He increases awesome by 50%.

That environmental show he narrated on National Geographic was made incredible.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
When I first saw the commercial for Hulk I wasnt watching it I was kinda just listening to it and I almost **** myself when I heard Edward Nortons voice. So ya the plot may or may not be good but least we got a good actor this time round.

Edit: Edward Nortons got the best voice for narration.
Last edited by stevve at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
well they actually remade it because they have an avengers movie planned with a bunch of super heros in it like hulk, ironman, captain america, thor, and sadly antman. those are the original members of the Avengers. So they are going to make a movie for every one of them to tell their story and then make one big Avengers movie. The hulk movie is going to have a cameo of Tony Stark to show the relation.
An Avengers movie would be badass.

The new hulk can't be worse than the one with Eric Bana.
The first one was ****ty.

This one looks completely better!

I really am hoping for this avengers movie!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
i think a flash movie starring jack black would be better (if your dont think thats a joke you fail)
iron man wins the super hero movie of the year and hell probally lose next year to thor
batman gets econd place this year just because joker looks like a sadistic MF and an actual threat
and hulk gets the last spot
Quote by RATM forever

good call
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Well they are going to have to try really really hard to make it worse than the first one, but saying that it's definatly not a movie I plan on seeing, at least not in theatres
I think its going to be pretty good.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197