Hi
I'm looking to buy a 30 watt amp but its hard for me to decide of which one I should buy. I've got two amps on my mind, the VOX AD30VT & the Orange Crush 30R. I've looked at the reviews and they both are very similar responses and they didn't help me that much.
Can you help me decide I play alot of Blues rock, Rock N' Roll, Hard Rock and Early Heavy Metal and Im looking to plug a Ibanez GAX30 into it. and if anyone has any other 30 - 60 watt amp which you would like to recomend please do so.
Thanks.
what's your budget

and the vox
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
vox

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Vox
Voxasaurus rex
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
vox out of those two

i dont know what 800 australian dollars converts to american dollars exactly but its somewhere around 300? right? check out the Marshall MG50DFX for your sort of tone...you play like math rock right? from whats described above thats the impression i got

vox probably suits you best though for your style
this guys an idiot don't listen

get the vox man
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by 2848_RAD
k so I should buy the Vox
any other recomindations

I say vox
First things first orange got murdered.

Secondly. Anyone who doesnt want to play an orange over a vox needs to shoot themselfs in the head, and give there guitar to ethiopian children who are underprivleged.

/thread

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

gtr_101 doesn't know what he's talking about (trust me, he's sitting next to me)

Go with the Vox. It's better than sex.
Quote by gtr_101
First things first orange got murdered.

Secondly. Anyone who doesnt want to play an orange over a vox needs to shoot themselfs in the head, and give there guitar to ethiopian children who are underprivleged.

/thread

maybe if it was an orange TUBE amp I'd play it over a vox.
But the Vox AD series is wayy better than the Orange Crush.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab