At first I thought I must be seeing things, that there was no way it could be true. I laughed it off and lived a normal life, but then I noticed people staring,quickly looking away, and talking. After months of people talking behind my back, I got the courage to go up to one woman and ask her what they were saying. What she told me validated what I had earlier feared, and made me realize I cant escape it, that I must accept this reality. I am so incredibly good looking that it hurts people to look at me. What should I do?
Quote by dubstar92
kill yourself

^^^this
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
heres your thread *thread*

heres your thread with poop on it *poop thread*
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Take a knife to your face to make you uglier.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.

Ok, that made me laugh a lot. Even if you do sound like you're up yourself.

Were you really bored and decided to write this?
sig goes here
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Take a knife to your face to make you uglier.

Its a good idea, but Im told that even I had a horrific accident and sustained massive injury, that I would still be better looking than most people. What should I do?
bang a cactus, they will all no your taken, and since nobody can compete with a thorny plant, they will give up and stop starring
Quote by JeDiXxX
Its a good idea, but Im told that even I had a horrific accident and sustained massive injury, that I would still be better looking than most people. What should I do?

Hmm... then you really have a problem... plus scars on your face would just make you more attractive if you think about it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Man, just looking at your online post makes my eyes bleed!

Maybe hot-gluing corn flakes to your face will help.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.