money.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

well obviously your not interesting... be more specific,.. whats your story
well.. if your just starting your first band, try not to steal members from other bands... that comes later.. get together with a few friends that play music and just jam.. you become a band, you don't say "i'm a band" and then poof* you're a band.... if you do then it's just posing
Quote by pepsi1187
well obviously your not interesting... be more specific,.. whats your story

i dunno. they say they like the music but won't join cuz i don't have a singer. but like, how am i supposed to get a singer to join? should i just do it myself? that's what i'm thinking at this point. i've been writing music for this project for like a year and i have the guitar parts, the bass, the drums, just no vocals. i want to concentrate on the guitars cuz they're a bit involved. but like i said, at this point, i'm considering doing it myself.
the arsonist had oddly shaped feet...
Quote by stackedxactor
i dunno. they say they like the music but won't join cuz i don't have a singer. but like, how am i supposed to get a singer to join? should i just do it myself? that's what i'm thinking at this point. i've been writing music for this project for like a year and i have the guitar parts, the bass, the drums, just no vocals. i want to concentrate on the guitars cuz they're a bit involved. but like i said, at this point, i'm considering doing it myself.

well man.. first off. not everyone likes 'the music' as much the guy standing next to him. your gunna find very few people will drop their balls and commit to something like playing in a band as much as you might.

you just have to take advantage with what you have and make something out of it, rather then expecting other people to do it for you.

you dont need a singer to make music either.. a band aint just a singer, guitar, bass, drums.. you dont have to limit yourself to that format.. limiting yourself just creates walls. just play what you love and love what you play