I've started writing a few new tracks and this is the first one I have completed. It's very heavily orientated around melody rather than heaviness and to some people may sound boring and repetitive, especially without vocals. It's entitled These Four Walls And I Alone.

P.s. I've never tried attaching tabs so I hope this works first time ...
Attachments:
Thses Four Walls And I Alone.zip
Wow dude, simply enticing. Please make more. Actually, just record that track and I'll be happy. =]
WOW..... I'm pretty new to melodic death metal, but this is one of the best I've heard for a while, the bass was awesome, I'm really big fan of good bass lines.

The intro was really good it hyped me up for the rest of the song, the bass presence was good to, wasn't over shadowed by the guitars and drums. The next part after that was awesome, again, the bass was my favorite, not to say the guitar wasn't good. I liked the clean part, especially the strumming part. Overall I'd give it a 9/10

Logan 21
Wow. That was really good.

I loved that there was actually a presence of a bass... And the drum work was perfect throughout. Kept it interesting, without being overly technical. I liked the active cymbal work too.

The guitars got a bit repetitive, but because of the clean interlude, I didnt really notice, and it was still great. I loved the bassline, when the bass came in on the clean... Nice work.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
awesome! i love the bass line, as far as melodic death metal that i've heard on this site this is one of the best 8.5/10
Crit Mine? i just posted it and its called new metal song
Well nice I wasnt expecting this type of melodeath since you said "melody" haha I was expecting some silly Insomnium wanna be type of song, but this was great, indeed I must say the initial part of the clean part was meh, but when ya threw in that line... it was very nice

This is quite in the vein of Lunar Strain and Skydancer, I'd say more of Skydancer given the presence of the bass...

Now if only S KY W A R DS would post his tabs they're quite amazing I must say...

It is a bit repetitive but the riffs are good and I love the gallopped arpeggio, though it was a bit similar of At the Gates' Windows -chorus riff, that **** is orgasmic-

Anyway well I have two things about three songs up atm... one's a weird one, a death metal one and the other... dunno, though its quite melodic but I havent really fixed it up yet...

Try this one

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845255
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
Well nice I wasnt expecting this type of melodeath since you said "melody" haha I was expecting some silly Insomnium wanna be type of song, but this was great, indeed I must say the initial part of the clean part was meh, but when ya threw in that line... it was very nice

This is quite in the vein of Lunar Strain and Skydancer, I'd say more of Skydancer given the presence of the bass...

Now if only S KY W A R DS would post his tabs they're quite amazing I must say...

It is a bit repetitive but the riffs are good and I love the gallopped arpeggio, though it was a bit similar of At the Gates' Windows -chorus riff, that **** is orgasmic-

Anyway well I have two things about three songs up atm... one's a weird one, a death metal one and the other... dunno, though its quite melodic but I havent really fixed it up yet...

Try this one

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845255

Yeah the start of the clean part sounds crap on Guitar Pro but it's played with natural harmonics which will hopefully sound great when recorded for real. Hopefully.

And yeah, I'd regard the strongest influences on this stuff as Skydancer and Lunar Strain. And of course that one song Windows by At The Gates, which I agree is orgasmic.

I shall now investigate yours ...