So I'm doing a project for my Sociology class, and I just want to take a quick survey of a group of people. The usual forum I'd go to for this is down, so I'll ask them later, but would you guys mind answering a few really simple questions for me? Yes or no's are the only thing I'm really going to use, unless you feel like saying something ridiculously insightful I could quote you on.

Do you feel like you have enough time in a day?
Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do)
Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle?
Do you feel like you have enough time in a day? Nope, work 8 hours, sleep 4 hours, school and whatnot hte rest of it pretty much.
Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do) Nope, I got a bout an hour to myself per day. I'd like to play guitar and bowl more though
Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle? Yuppo
no
yes
yes
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Do you feel like you have enough time in a day? No, school is too consuming.

Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do) I guess, but I kind of just do what I want and leave my schoolwork aside.

Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle? I'd say so, during school definitely. Summer is calm.
Do you feel like you have enough time in a day? No.
Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do) No.
Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle? Yes.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Do you feel like you have enough time in a day?
Yes, it is what you make of it.

Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do)
Too much.

Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle?
No. 12 years in school for most people? I don't think that's rushed. Unless I misunderstood the question :P
no
no
no
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
No
Yes
No
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
yes
yes plenty
not even close.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Do you feel like you have enough time in a day? No
Do you feel like you have enough leisure time? (time to do specifically what YOU want to do). Yes
Do you think you live a rushed lifestyle? No
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||