Hey guys, just wondering if it's normal for a music store purchased guitar to have a few minor dings on it even though it's brand new. I just bought a Jackson KE3 with the skull finish and I found a minor chip on the body. It's tiny and it doesn't really bother me much, but I'm still just wondering if this is common. Thanks.
yeah, people use them in the store all the time, so they're not really "brand new"
unless it wasn't out for display
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Shouldn't be, unless its been out on display. People might want to try it out and they might hit it against something. When i got mine, it came straight from the dealer to my local shop, and to my house. So it was in the box the whole time.
Guitar: Cort G290
Amp: Laney LX65R
Pedal: Korg AX3G Multi-Effect
Yes, it was out on display. All of the guitars for sale in my local guitar shop are put up on display so you can play it before you buy it.
yeah. ask for a discount, some shopkeeps will point out defects and offer you a discount before you get a chance to ask
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
yeah. ask for a discount, some shopkeeps will point out defects and offer you a discount before you get a chance to ask

Thats what I would suggest. I always buy floor model guitars because you can gage the quality if the wood whereas you cant ordering it completely new, so I would ask for a discount.