Page 1 of 2
Futurama isn't as funny as people say it is. It has its good moments like the hypnotoad, and Zoidberg. Other than that I only really chuckle at it. I think it would be much better is Lela wasn't on it. She is really ****ing annoying. And she does the same **** every episode. That annoying ****ing noise she makes when she attacks people pisses me off. Zoidberg is really funny though. I will give them that. I like the show, but its quality is really inconsistent. But then again it is made by the people who make the new Simpsons, who fail at life.

I'm probably going to get a **** load of **** for this. But it's UG. So what do you think pit?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Die in a fire. Futurama is awesome.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
well Futurama isnt AWSOME or anyuthing but its better than 3/4 the **** ppl put on TV. lol and Zoidberg is the best
Different people have different opinions.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Futurama = win

I love that show. But I do agree with what you say about Leela. She does get annoying.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I don't like it either. The funniest show on tv right now is Two And a Half Men.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Whenever I catch it on tv, which isn't often, I think it's pretty funny.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by andy_thomas
I don't like it either. The funniest show on tv right now is Two And a Half Men.

what?!!!!!

have you seen still standing? that show is ****in hilarious. two of the worst parents ever haha.

as for futurama, i don't think it's meant to be a real laugh-out-loud show. most of the humor is rather subtle, so you're gonna get mostly chuckles. but they are well deserved chuckles!!!

i think it's hilarious, and have laughed my head off a few times, but yeah mostly chuckles. the new simpsons isn't that funny though, i have to agree.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
The whole Fry-Leela love story can get really corny and stupid sometimes, but other than that it's awesome.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I would agree if you were just talking about the Bender movie, but the whole series?
You sir, have no soul.
Futurama is a much more creative show though than traditional comedy shows. Where as many comedy shows have human problems and situations, futurama's are much more unique in that they are whacky and made up and futuristic. So in terms of creativity 2.5 men can suck it.

Also not to be that annoying stoner everybody knows who thinks everything is better when you are high, it is a lot funnier if you are drunk or stoned, but that doesn't mean you have to be to enjoy it at all.
Futurama is meant to be chuckle show and pulls it off. I can always rely on it to help just make me feel uplifted.

Also, Hermes:"But none of us can afford this! Especially not Zoidberg!"

Zoidberg:"It's true!" (Zoidberg cries)
I'm going to make a thread about every single television show that I don't enjoy...

...or not.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Did you try watching it stoned?

[sorry if someone put that, lazy to read posts..]

"Sanitarium, leave me be

Sanitarium, just leave me alone"

Quote by Crutchy

truth, it hurts
You are now blinking manually
maybe you just have a horrible sense of humor, or you're too ignorant to get some of the more subtle jokes they make.
Quote by andy_thomas
Just take a look at my ava -- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
¯|(°_o)/¯
Well i think that Futurama has its times of loud laughter and chuckles. But id rather watch futurama than watch the new simpsons season IT SUCKS BAD and family guy is just plain lame so futurama is pretty good compared to those two.
Well compared to their old stuff it is pretty lame. I just find it to be inferior but the halloween episodes are still good. (i do laugh in some of them but they kinda lost their touch) but id still rather watch simpsons over family guy
Great show, 2nd movie (which you all should acquire immediately) is pretty funny aswell.

"MY LEG FEELS FUNNY"

lol

Quote by andy_thomas

No
Ummm... actualy the new people that write the simpsons have nothing to do with Futurama... The Simpsons HAS new writers because Matt took his orignal writers to Furturama. And if it sucked so bad, I don't think they'd be doing three movies and then starting new episodes, so it must be more funny than you think.

Besides... it's a cartoon for christ sakes... if you don't like it, don't ****ing watch it.
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
futurama is mostly made of win...

but the old simpsons beats it any day though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I don't really watch Futurama for the laughs. I just enjoy the show itself. There are some pretty damn funny moments though.
You are the reverse of me, I find Zoidberg annoying as hell and love every second that he's not in.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Hypnotisation
Zoidberg and Hermes are win, but it's dissappointing that Hermes isn't a stoner

I thought he was.
Haven't you seen the episode where Bender gets a part in All My Circuits?

The Professor - "It appears the ruffians stole one of your cigars."

Hermes - "That's not a cigar! and....errr.....it's not mine...." *puts joint in pocket*
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Bender and the Zapper best characters ever imo, they are brillaint

I volunteer for a suicide mission sir!

Soldier every mission with me is a suicide mission

That episode makes me lol
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by andy_thomas

+lots

Two and a half men is brilliant, Paramount comedy ftw

Futurama isn't amazing, but it isn't as bad as you make it out to be TS.

And, Zoidberg is the best

Fry : why won't you fight bender?
Bender : I'm a...conscientious objector
Fry: a what?
Bender: You know, a coward.

For some reason I love that episode
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by andy_thomas

Quote by Crutchy

Do this, and spare us of your opinions next time.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by tborsje
Great show, 2nd movie (which you all should acquire immediately) is pretty funny aswell.

"MY LEG FEELS FUNNY"

lol

No
2nd movie? As in the one AFTER bender's big score? When the hell did it come out!?
Page 1 of 2