Page 1 of 4
Was it that bad?

Armageddon made me cry when I was a kid. I can't think of one right now, but I know theres a ton.

EDIT: The Temptations made me cry at the end when blue died
Hardball, when G baby died.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
There are actually quite a few, but An American Crime rips me up something awful just about every time I watch it.
Yeah, Click was heavy
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Er.. I nearly cried when Jim revealed he bought an engagement ring for Pam on The Office.

I am a dork.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by captainjackass
The only movie thats ever made me cry is Click. Saw it for the first time since I saw it in theaters, so sad

Wow, as soon as I saw the thread title, this was the first movie that came to mind.

This and Reign Over me.

+1 to you sir
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
The Green Mile - i always cry like a little bitch, and i have been doing it since i was 10, i always know whats going to happen and i always cry.

But the plus side is that due to all the crying i dont have to take a leak during the movie.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
i cried when i watched The Ring because i **** myself half way through and people in the theater began to laugh
I didn't cry, but the dog scene in I Am Legend...
more sig required.
Quote by Underjoggle
Er.. I nearly cried when Jim revealed he bought an engagement ring for Pam on The Office.

I am a dork.

I absolutely adore that show (looks at avatar). There are a few points in throughout the show's history that have made me a bit teary-eyed. Had I been alone while watching I may have cried but I wasn't so I held it in. I don't like crying in front of others.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
American History X almost brought me to tears at the end when Danny gets killed.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Damn, I've heard a lot of people say that about click but where he "dies" just didn't do it for me.

I just saw "Reign over me" and the part where Adam Sandler goes crazy over the picture of his family was heavy.
requiem for a dream - my soul died after that movie
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Lagrance
The Green Mile - i always cry like a little bitch, and i have been doing it since i was 10, i always know whats going to happen and i always cry.

But the plus side is that due to all the crying i dont have to take a leak during the movie.

+1

and Man on Fire definitely (the end)
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
Quote by andy_thomas
Wow, as soon as I saw the thread title, this was the first movie that came to mind.

This and Reign Over me.

+1 to you sir

Reign Over Me is one of my favorite movies. +1
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I am a robot,
I don't cry.

But Into the Wild was pretty heavy.

And everyone needs to see the movie God Grew Tired of Us.

It is a documentary of a group of Lost Boys from Sudan who move to America and it is really really amazing.
Se7en. God i hated Kevin Spacey at the end of the movie. I just cried because of all of the evil that must exist in the world, and it had such a bleak outlook.

and definitely the Green Mile.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by superunknown
I am a robot,
I don't cry.

But Into the Wild was pretty heavy.

And everyone needs to see the movie God Grew Tired of Us.

It is a documentary of a group of Lost Boys from Sudan who move to America and it is really really amazing.

ya for sure. Into the wild was awesome and really moving. its probably the most influential movie to me mostly because it was a true story
Quote by Optimusprimerib
In Castaway when Wilson floats away... Wilson I'm sorry! (sob)

I cried during that too.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitar_freak333
American History X almost brought me to tears at the end when Danny gets killed.

+1 to you.

That movie was so sad. A fantastic movie though.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by Exteme_Conflict
OH DUDE i CRIED WHEN i SAW CADDYSHACK (((((((((((((((((((

Cried laughing cause its so damn funny?

The Brave Little Toaster gets to me every time.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The Lion King... still does probably
[/thread]

if you don't cry when Simba shakes his dad's paw and goes "dad wake up, we gotta go"
then u are a heartless bastard with no soul
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Flying Couch
It's not a movie, but I feel this is appropriate.

That scene always gets me.
I love Fresh Prince.

The Iron Giant made be bawl my eyes out as a kid.
I Am Legend... scene where Will Smith cries to the mannequin in the video store
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Air Bud.. The original.

I also cried during Click. And Castaway. And The Lion King. And basically every other movie with any sort of semi sad scene. Except the third star wars. I laughed my ass off when Padme goes "I don't KNOW you anymore..."
Originally Posted by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.
Quote by FireandFlames
That scene always gets me.
I love Fresh Prince.

The Iron Giant made be bawl my eyes out as a kid.

When he thought the kid died was pretty crazy. I know I'll sound stupid saying this but I felt for him. Good ending.
Quote by druz15_UG
The Lion King... still does probably
[/thread]

if you don't cry when Simba shakes his dad's paw and goes "dad wake up, we gotta go"
then u are a heartless bastard with no soul

This man speaks nothing but the truth.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
amm lets see.. Persuit of Hapyness, Click too, amm Life's Beautiful almost and there are some more that I just cant remember
Quote by Iron_Dude
Se7en. God i hated Kevin Spacey at the end of the movie. I just cried because of all of the evil that must exist in the world, and it had such a bleak outlook.
I didn't cry, but I felt nauseous and dirty afterwards.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 4